• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mechikabura vs Arceus

D0M9UliVYAEy7n4

vs.

Rules:

1. This is Mechikabura at his strongest from Dragon Ball without any injuries; whereas this is Arceus at his strongest from Pokémon without any injuries.

2. Mechikabura in prime, and transforms into Dark King; whereas Arceus in prime, and has Plates.

3. 1-on-1 death battle.

4. No interference or holding back allowed.

Screen Shot 2016-01-07 at 13.18.43

Anywhere in Demon Realm.

Mechikabura: 0

Arceus: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Note: Speed is equalized for a good reason.

I mean... It could have been an AP sto- Oh, who am I kidding. Arceus is among the most broken 2-B's.

Makes sense.

Well, Mechikabura has an insane AP adventage. But he can't even touch Arceus, and his wall of hax makes it impossible for Mechikabura to do anything.

I'm surprised why Mechikabura can't touch Arceus when this guy has reality warping, power nullification, and special manipulation on his profile which should literally make Arceus's abstract existence completely pointless. Also, why doesn't Mechikabura have non-physical interaction in his profile, when non-canon Dragon Ball characters can fight against ghost from their universe?

JohnCenaNation said:
I'm surprised why Mechikabura can't touch Arceus when this guy has reality warping, power nullification, and special manipulation on his profile which should literally make Arceus's abstract existence completely pointless. Also, why doesn't Mechikabura have non-physical interaction in his profile, when non-canon Dragon Ball characters can fight against ghost from their universe?
You need feats of affecting Abstracts

Just having Non-Physical interaction is not enough

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
JohnCenaNation said:
You need feats of affecting Abstracts
Just having Non-Physical interaction is not enough
So how did Pikachu hurt Arceus with a thunderbolt same with bunch of other Pokemons including a simple meteor falling from space?

JohnCenaNation said:
I'm surprised why Mechikabura can't touch Arceus when this guy has reality warping, power nullification, and special manipulation on his profile which should literally make Arceus's abstract existence completely pointless.
None of them counter abstract existence, and Arceus resists both power nullification and spatial manipulation.

Back