• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mechikabura massive Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once absorbed the black hole, he just want to kill everyone for revenge, he doesn't even care about towa, he used her as a shield against trunks. The arcade didn't give him a deep background, probably when the last manga chapters will be translated we will know more, but i doubt, maybe he can even come back since he is not dead. beside that We are going off topic.

We are going to wait last @Kep response? 100% of the staff member actually is against the Omnipresence or nigh omnipresence as it is explained on the profile; 4D existence even if someone is against it seems to be the minimum to make everyone happy.

Hope Kep will answer asap

In the arcade he got sealed as Old, so even if he come back he will be weak, while in the manga is sealed as full power, so if he come back will be a problem, considering the fact that the canon source is the arcade, he is not gonna come back as demon king. Probably Fu is gonna be even a great threat tho.

Lavtop said:
Once absorbed the black hole, he just want to kill everyone for revenge, he doesn't even care about towa, he used her as a shield against trunks.
The arcade didn't give him a deep background, probably when the last manga chapters will be translated we will know more, but i doubt, maybe he can even come back since he is not dead. beside that We are going off topic.

We are going to wait last @Kep response? 100% of the staff member actually is against the Omnipresence or nigh omnipresence as it is explained on the profile; 4D existence even if someone is against it seems to be the minimum to make everyone happy.

Hope Kep will answer asap
Keep trying to pretend everyone agreed with your stance just because you're biased and totaly closed against it, that will go over well.

Calling me biased will not change Anything about what the staff said about this thread. I already told you to tell me which staff members are against the downgrade so I can easily debunk you by quoting their message.

Also please stop quoting wall of text.

Lavtop said:
Calling me biased will not change Anything about what the staff said about this thread.
I already told you to tell me what staff members are against the downgrade so I can easily debunk you by quoting their message.

Also please stop quoting wall of text.
Saying 'but it's true' won't change that what you're doing is obvious.

It's not a wall of text, it's three paragraphe, a wall of text is what Zenkai posted for exemple.

Can please stop say random things? Seriously, if you think some staff members doesn't agree, just say their name and I will quote you their message proving you are wrong.

why you can't do that? Maybe because there is no one? I even asked two time to specify their position, stop denying the reality the only ones that are arguing against this is Kep (as a staff members) and the regular memberst, I can literally quote every staff member messages saying they agree with the Downgrade.

Lavtop said:
Can please stop say random things? Seriously, if you think some staff members doesn't agree, just say their name and I will quote you their message proving you are wrong.
why you can't do that? Maybe because there is no one? I even asked two time to specify their position, stop denying the reality the only ones that are arguing against this is Kep (as a staff members) and the regular memberst, I can literally quote every staff member messages saying they agree with the Downgrade.
'All the staffs members agree with me', 'Make the thread staff only' etc, what you're doing is obvious, trying to ignore the actual consensus of the thread and all the arguments made against your bias by trying to proclaim your downgrade was agreed upon is not going to work, give it up.

It's not a bias of mine if all the staff members agreed on what I said instead of agreeing with all the dragonball supporters that obviously will not accept a downgrade.. Probably because I make sense?

again, I never said, that I'm not counting your votes, in the thread there are literally the votes of everyone, this will not change the fact that actually all the staff members agree with the Downgrade.

Stop yelling at bias please.

Lavtop said:
It's not a bias of mine if all the staff members agreed on what I said instead of agreeing with all the dragonball supporters that obviously will not accept a downgrade.. Probably because I make sense?
again, I never said, that I'm not counting your votes, in the thread there are literally the votes of everyone, this will not change the fact that actually all the staff members agree with the Downgrade.

Stop yelling at bias please.
Keep trying, it will still go nowhere, that kind of ploy is so transparent, removing omnipresence was at no point the consensus on this thread, the best you got is a concession to make him start at MFTL and then go to Night omnipresence and then omnipresence, nothing else, which is just adding useless steps to an almost instantanenous process.

I'm not yelling it, you are biased, that's how it is you even said it's something you straight up not accept, that's being biased, even i am not completly closed to the possibility of removing omnipresence (you'd just need to remove it from almost everyone else because everything brough up here apply to the majority of those with omnipresence on this wiki) and i'm pretty damn against the downgrade.

Removing the omnipresence is the consensus of all the staff members as well nigh omnipresence, while keeping it is the consensus of all the regular members

it's still not up to you to decide.

Jeez appeal to motive Vs appeal to authority?, the battle where no-one wins!. Either way I'm not super knowledgeable about DBH but I do agree EVERYONE'S opinion/contribution on any thread should be taken into consideration (especially since Staff aren't exactly omniscient/nigh-omniscient when it comes to countless verses).

I don't really have an opinion on this thread (tho 4-D existence, manipulation or whatever seems to be reasonable) but I wanted to chime in since this exchange is going nowhere fast.

Lavtop said:
Removing the omnipresence is the consensus of all the staff members as well nigh omnipresence, while keeping it is the consensus of all the regular members
it's still not up to you to decide.
It wasn't the consensus at any point in the discussion.

Say the dude who tried to make the thread staff only as if it was up to him to decide that.

Ionliosite said:
@Lavtop @Dragomer STOP! This whole "Appeal to Motive" vs "Appeal to Authority" debeate is totally irrelevant to the thread and just makes both of you look desperate trying to push the thread to either side you want, it's just absurb at this point.
I call it like i see it.

I tried to stay calm, I never insulted anyone and yelled "biased" at anyone, I was just answering, it's the all thread that I'm answering, and I won't change my mind Or close the thread just because a bunch of members say otherwise and call me biased, if they can't properly debunk my thread, and the fact that actually the staff members and some regular members agreed with this thread, mean that the thread has a point and it perfectly legit and debatable.

I already know the risk of making a dragonball thread.

Both regular Member and staff members actually voted, I think it's up to you decide a conclusion to this.

I'm neutral, but I think the downgrade proposals make sense is making sense. I also agree with Ogbunabali and KLOL that we don't need any more drama.

Lavtop

Why would you count same votes twice for different options? makes no sense to me.

Also, you did not add Kepekly23 vote.

I personally vote to keep his current stuff. The DBH cast blatantly needed an Anti-Demon sword which weakened Mechikabura before they could do quite literally anything to him so the main argument that I see that he was able to be hit is moot.

So am I right in thinking that the OP is just waiting on Kep to come back and give their opinion on this before we finish this up. Also you have both Cal and Antoniofer listed as options 1 and 2 in the OP.

Now the votes are upgraded, I didn't had time, the problem was that even do the staff memebers all agreed with the removal of the omnipresence, some of them were neutral regarding HDE that is why.

Now it should be fine. Since I counted the neutral votes regarding HDE as "I'm fine with the HDE", since it was the minimum kep required and try to meet everyone consensus.

yes, I'm waiting @Kep reading what we wrote, so he can make an idea and votes for one of the 3 options and his final verdict. I contacted Him.

AKM sama said:
I'm iffy on the omnipresence thing, so I think option 2 makes more sense.
I'm kinda tempted to suggest Infinite or Immeasurable speed because he was manifesting within what's technically either outside space-time, or space-time within his control.

Timeless Voids don't give Infinite, its been pretty much agreed upon in the revision thread by even Ant himself and we are just waiting for the description itself to be changed, and he doesn't show any trait of being Immeasurable with him not displaying any feats of it, and Xeno Goku and Trunks where able to keep up with him in that place outside of Time.

I still have yet to see anyone realistically debunk or even attempt to reply to my last post. But it seems most people are fine witu 4th dimensional existence.

I will settle with keeping 4th dimensional existence due to my last post, and it seems like most people are fine with that.

As for speed, i would prefer nigh omnipresence, would eventually become omnipresent. But, ill settle with MFTL+, higher as he absorbs time. I just cannot understand how you can absorb multiple timelines and not be nigh omnipresent

Most staff agreed to removing Omnipresence and keeping Higher-Dimensional Existence, with a few wanting to remove both. Kepekley23 was arguing for both powers to be kept, but at the minimum he wants Higher-Dimensional Existence to stay with a note on his Speed section to say it increases as he absorbs Timelines.

Okay. Should we go with the compromise solution then?

Settling with Higher Dimensional Existence staying and Omnipresence being replaced with a Note that his Speed will increases as he consumes more Timelines seems to be the best option.

Kep is not answering, but the last thing he wrote was that:

If nothing else, keeping his Higher-D existence coupled with a note that his speed increases as he absorbs more timelines is the minimum I can agree with.

My proposal based on that was: MFTL+, higher as long as he continues absorbing time

That is why I want him to answer but he is not answering, the staffs agreed with it though, since they agreed with the removal of the omnipresence. The second problem was the HDE but we agreed as compromise to leave it, it is still an important ability.

I can wait him until he answer, but if we have to close this, than that can be applied, and we leave the higher dimensional existence.

I think he can re open the CRT if he want? Otherwise I can wait him. No problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back