• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Oh. Didn't notice the Speed Equalized.

Meta Knight should still have this, though. Meta Knight is more intelligent, since he's a master Swordsman while Mecha Sonic was only programmed to fight Sonic and steal the Master Emerald, so it'd be inexperienced with Meta-Knight's style. Meta Knight can also heal himself, while Mecha can't. Also, Super Mecha Sonic is on a time limit. If the fight lasts long enough for Mecha to run out of time, the time he needs to get back to the Emerald and power up won't be given to him since morals are off.

I'm going with Meta Knight here. He has the durability and the intelligence to survive long enough for the super form to wear off, and to know that's when to strike.

Meta Knight also has healing abilities, unlike Mecha, and, while yes, Mecha's invulnerable while super, the super form wears off quickly, and Meta Knight will still be attacking at this time. Once that happens, Mecha lacks the durability to survive ONE attack by the Knight, let alone dozens a second.

City level dura (base Mecha) versus Multi Solar System AP (Base Meta) = ROFLSTOMP.

Meta Knight stomps.

What I mean is, if speed is equalized then Mecha could simply dodge Meta Knight's attacks, and note that is is invunerable while charging from the master emerald. Mecha has my vote

The Smashor said:
What I mean is, if speed is equalized then Mecha could simply dodge Meta Knight's attacks, and note that is is invunerable while charging from the master emerald. Mecha has my vote
The downplay on Meta is real here. Speed equalized =/= LOL MECHA DODGES YOUR ATTACK LOL. Meta Knight's not stupid, and would realize quickly that when Mecha stands on the emerald it gains power. So, Meta Knight would break the emerald and wait out the remaining super charge.

Speed equalized means that they can dodge each other's attacks, but it also means that they're just as likely to hit them. Also, Invulnerability is normally considered as really high durability compared to your standard durability, or in Mecha's case it could just be game mechanics so the fight doesn't end before he finishes charging.

Back