• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maverick_Zero_X

She/Her
VS Battles
Administrator
Captain Marvel vs Superman

• High 6-B versions are used
  • Speed is equalized
  • SBA
  • Solar Flare is restricted

d65484f284d86eb800a02a4ccb6939c45246cc10.gifv

ZRteG5C.png

Last edited:
Captain Marvel scales to 563.86 Teratons and has Class T LS

Superman scales to 325.0311 Teratons and had Class G LS

Captain Marvel is overall stronger here but Superman is much more versatile with his abilities

Lets read up shall we?
(A few inches later) Alrighty so Captain Marvel is quite the contender her. Captain Marvel has overall slighty better stats. The only thing that Supes got going for him is his Intelligence and his higher Regen, in which Superman can use to his advantage. Hmmm.. I don't know here. They both have some pretty reliable wincons. Supes can really use Heat Vision bc Captain Marvel has heat resistance.
I'll wait for more discussion until making my vote.

Probably want to restrict solar flare too albeit I doubt Superman would be acting to kill Carol here in character but if we are treating it as a death match then he'd absolutely when pushed to being near death would in character fire that off the same way he did with doomsday which would be instant GGs so I'd say restrict it

Superman has vastly superior stamina too while in combat as he was able to fight for about 24 hours straight with no breaks

Probably want to restrict solar flare too albeit I doubt Superman would be acting to kill Carol here in character but if we are treating it as a death match then he'd absolutely when pushed to being near death would in character fire that off the same way he did with doomsday which would be instant GGs so I'd say restrict it

Superman has vastly superior stamina too while in combat as he was able to fight for about 24 hours straight with no breaks
I just straight up ignored Solar Flare. If it was popped, then it's GGs.

Lets read up shall we?
(A few inches later) Alrighty so Captain Marvel is quite the contender her. Captain Marvel has overall slighty better stats. The only thing that Supes got going for him is his Intelligence and his higher Regen, in which Superman can use to his advantage. Hmmm.. I don't know here. They both have some pretty reliable wincons. Supes can really use Heat Vision bc Captain Marvel has heat resistance.
I'll wait for more discussion until making my vote.
Anyways restating the argument above.

So:
Captain Marvel
  • 1.73x AP advantage
  • 1.73x Dura advantage
  • 323204x LS advantage
  • Heat res to counter heat vision
Superman
  • Superior stamina
  • Superior intelligence
  • Low-Mid regen
Definitely leaning Carol here, seems like she outstats him. Waiting for some more discussion though

LS really only matters if she uses it as a go to in character in fights to grapple her opponents, she does in one instance against thanos but are there any other ones because otherwise she usually just punches and blast and in which case Superman has experience fighting those much stronger than himself and a 1.73x gap ain't that bad all things considered ofc LS gap is huge tho

Last edited:
Back