• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Speed Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, has anybody adjusted the MCU pages yet?

Well, on second thought, it would be best if you make at least one calculation first. Sorry, I sometimes have head-glitches due to keeping track of too many things at once.

I think the speed is kinda missing something.

Speed: Peak Human with Hypersonic+ reactions.

Okay. I see it now. Then it should be okay, although if this is not scalable to other characters, we need something for them as well.

It is. IIRC Scarlet was comparable to the rest of the Avengers in Age of Ultron.

Well, then feel free to adjust the profiles. You can mention here if some of them need to be temporarily unlocked.

Just....taking it out there.

• Clears throat* Alright. So Xcano's calc has pulled through and has been applied to the pages. That's good enough, yeah?

It seems like i arrived late at the party but i have some objections here.

1.The feat that Scarlet Witch had caughting the explosion is iffy since she was standing like 4 to 5 meters from the guy and he had the grenade in his arm for like 1 or 2 seconds before detonating it and IIRC he said something to Captain America that indicated that he had the grenade so it's not necessarily a reaction feat.

2.It may as well be an outlier is the only person who has legit bullet timing reactions and feats is Quicksilver who is much faster than anyone else

3.Most if not all of the bullet dodging feats they have including the gif Xcano presented are aim dodging (a person with subsonic movement and reactions could effectivelly avoid bullets by observing ones hand movements)

Hmm. That seems to make sense. Are there any other speed feats that we could scale them from instead?

I don't remember the exact feats from the movies so without clips it's hard to say.Giant Man catching War Machine wasn't really impressive ,it was like War Machine was surprised by Ant Man's Giant form.

Black Panter caught two arrows that came right into his hands and were a few meters away from him (here is a clip )

Well, perhaps we can use that feat to rescale them then?

The Wanda-reacting-to-a-bomb-on-Rumlow's-hand thing does make sense.

How does Panther dodging and catching arrows at short distance rate at?

No offense taken.In any case another member of the calc group should check the calc and in order to reach a decision more people should give their opinions.

Kkapoios said:
It seems like i arrived late at the party but i have some objections here.
1.The feat that Scarlet Witch had caughting the explosion is iffy since she was standing like 4 to 5 meters from the guy and he had the grenade in his arm for like 1 or 2 seconds before detonating it and IIRC he said something to Captain America that indicated that he had the grenade so it's not necessarily a reaction feat.

2.It may as well be an outlier is the only person who has legit bullet timing reactions and feats is Quicksilver who is much faster than anyone else

3.Most if not all of the bullet dodging feats they have including the gif Xcano presented are aim dodging (a person with subsonic movement and reactions could effectivelly avoid bullets by observing ones hand movements)
1. In slow-motion view you can hear her powers activate after he presses the button to detonate

2. Except for the Bucky one I just showed

3. Proof?

Fury raises his arm and aims for some fractions of a second it's aim dodging for theother perso ,in fact most of the bullet dodging feats usually fall under this category unless we see some Matrix stuff.

I'm really unsure about Wanda's feat.

The feat Bucky has is iffy as well ,his position changes dramatically between the time Falcon pulls out his guns and the whole feat seems kinda impossible to calc but i guess one could argue that he has low bullet time reactions.

Okay I know what you're saying. But he fires and then we see Hawkeye dodge. And from the page you linked is

"the feat will be considered aim dodging unless one or more of the following conditions are fulfilled:"

"The character is clearly and explicitly shown to move after the attack/projectile is in motion"

Which is exactly what we see.

Perhaps the Bucky feat should be calculated as well? I am also very uncertain about the Scarlet Witch feat.

Subsonic? Well that doesn't change their stats but only further cements their previous speed levels(?)

Well, I suppose that we should downgrade the MCU character speeds then, but let's wait a bit for some input first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back