• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Odin
-transmuatation
Make his wife freya light wuth an just an beat in the ground with his scepter 2:27
Hawkeye and widow possible Small building upgrade
The Small building part applies to hawkeye since he was in faciliaty and widow scales(this part is more Like to get answer on why is considerated outlier apparentky though)
Ronan with The power stone
Looked at the Last revision of this and no one answered the idea no one scales since ronan was amped with The power stone Hence why i brought this up despite being disc used alot
here the scan ronan was amped
Here is the scan for why amped ronan would be moon
So bassically
Odin gets transmuatation
Hawkeye and widow should get Small building ap and dura
Ronan with The power stone gets moon level durability
If i make an Grammar mistake that isn't understood well ask in the replies for clarification

Last edited:
Ronan with the power stone getting 5-C dura was rejected as an Outlier not long ago.
I already explained why i actually did it
Anomy in the Last revision showed the fact ronan was amped and explained why him being amped by the power stone makes sense
No one replies tp it and was still considerated outlier for some reason
Also odd is stated by 2 guides and Rocket in the movie it can destroy the moon but eh i am fine with possible 5c dura

Afaik, the power stone never grants the user extra durability. Only stronger AP. Ronan tanked the attack with his Raw AP. That in itself is the Outlier.

Afaik, the power stone never grants the user extra durability. Only stronger AP. Ronan tanked the attack with his Raw AP. That in itself is the Outlier.
Was it ever stated that it only boost ap n?
Stone empowered implies both
Or as annomyus explained it better "Not really. This is the same movie that establishes that people suffer damage from touching it (which Ronan did). He is amped when he puts it in his hammer, something we know as he has its energy coursing through him (in a way different from people suffering damage) from then on until the hammer’s destruction, shown by the glowing, power stone purple eyes. The Visual Dictionary simply tells us that he was empowered by the Stone while the movie only allows us to interpret."

Back