• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wonder what plot they're going to go with and who will be the villain? The Venom spawn from NWH? The Maggia with Hammerhead? Tombstone? Will they daret o introduce THE ultimate Spider-Man villain, far above Venom, Green Goblin, Sandman and so on: The Wall?

Wonder what plot they're going to go with and who will be the villain? The Venom spawn from NWH? The Maggia with Hammerhead? Tombstone? Will they daret o introduce THE ultimate Spider-Man villain, far above Venom, Green Goblin, Sandman and so on: The Wall?
I'm just praying that Sony doesn't make it another multiverse movie. This movie has to be a Street Tier type movie, not another multiverse mashup

Multiverse!
jdg-bored.gif

I could swear I saw a Tweet saying the next Miles Morales film is getting delayed due to creative reasons or something?

I just finished watching the first two episodes of Agatha All Along. I thought it was a good start.
So what about the feats and lore (I don't care if I get spoiled so go at it with full force)? I'm pretty interested in making a profile for Rio Vidal btw

Last edited:
So what about the feats and lore (I don't care if I get spoiled so go at it with full force)? I'm pretty interested in making a profile for Rio Vidal btw
There's not that much to go off of at this point.

Thus far, Agatha is essentially powerless after the events of WandaVision (the events of which were stated to be about three years prior to this series). It's stated that Agatha could only absorb magic that's actively being used.

Rio Vidal blew up Agatha's front door with magic, and was shown to be reasonably skilled in close combat (including with a blade). Agatha was able to keep up with Rio for a little while, but was clearly at a disadvantage due to being powerless. Rio also demonstrated Air Manipulation and Healing.

Ended up seeing Agatha All Along myself, I really enjoyed the first two episodes as it lines up the continuity well between WandaVision and MoM. I don't really get all the fuss about the show

There's not that much to go off of at this point.

Thus far, Agatha is essentially powerless after the events of WandaVision (the events of which were stated to be about three years prior to this series). It's stated that Agatha could only absorb magic that's actively being used.

Rio Vidal blew up Agatha's front door with magic, and was shown to be reasonably skilled in close combat (including with a blade). Agatha was able to keep up with Rio for a little while, but was clearly at a disadvantage due to being powerless. Rio also demonstrated Air Manipulation and Healing.
I wonder what tier this would give Rio for her physical abilities

I don't think that the 2 multiverses consistantly behave the same and have a lot of massive differences that make it so that we can't really combine them

Just look at the Marvel Comics Cosmology Explanation & The MCU Cosmology Explanation. They're pretty different in how they act and conflict quite a lot

If they were in the same multiverse, then where was 616 Spider-Man during the events of Across The Spider-Verse? Where was the real Migel O'Hara during those events? How come the comic characters did nothing when Infinity Ultron threatened the entire Multiverse? I think that it's just in general too inconsistant to really say that they're in the exact same multiverse and most of those scans are just easter eggs and not confirmation of the Comics & MCU being in the same Multiverse

Back