• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
We have no idea how exactly she killed a Strange for that to work, so I'd say no on that part
That’s why I say interesting

But yeah I’d call her Unknown with solid hax (like boiling your brain on a molecular level)

What I’m more interested in; do we use this film to rescale certain characters. Blade fights on par with Azazel and we see Electra disarm DP while also fighting a bunch of other characters

We have no idea how exactly she killed a Strange for that to work, so I'd say no on that part
She did refer to that variant of Strange as an "Amateur Magician", said that she "wore his skin around for four days", and she knows how to properly use a Sling Ring when compared to Ned.

So most probably she incapacitated that Strange with her TK, read his mind (might be the reason she can claim he was an Amateur Magician and can properly use the Sling Ring), then removed his skin.

This probably means that variant of Strange was still in training for him to be called an amateur by Cassandra

Okay so the match was originally a WOD match but since it was getting to nowhere I changed it to a Mcu one. Would like you guys thoughts on it thanks

sWfwFkq6TDHcnqf_h2rsVHR5Exhv-VpbZ8tvVg1fZesdx4GpyfFhviqI3ESwBQ7bxRMjDOHuzYOWQ9Y=s800-rw-nd-v1

I'm pissed if that's true. It would have been perfect.

Wasn't that always the case with Wanda that her powers get more powerful depending on her mental state? Think of the final battle in AoU, where initially she was having trouble with Ultron Sentries due to doubting and blaming herself, then after Clint gave her a pep talk, she was easily dealing with them, then later Ultron.

Same thing in IW & EG, she was emotionally distressed in IW due to killing Vision, then determined and vengeful in EG due to Thanos killing Vision

With how much her emotions seem to effect her powers, I feel like an argument could be made that Wanda's AP could be treated similarly to how we currently treat Captain Marvel's AP.

With how much her emotions seem to effect her powers, I feel like an argument could be made that Wanda's AP could be treated similarly to how we currently treat Captain Marvel's AP.
That was a discussion that most if not everyone overlooked, IIRC on the basis that "We should only Index Wanda's Magic AP at its most powerful in her profile so as not to make her profile clogged up", and when questioned on "Wouldn't this confuse other forum users who aren't familiar with the intricacies of Wanda's profile", the opposition replied "We would just explain why so and so doesn't scale in the threads"

Last edited:
That was a discussion that most if not everyone overlooked, IIRC on the basis that "We should only Index Wanda's Magic AP at its most powerful in her profile so as not to make her profile clogged up", and when questioned on "Wouldn't this confuse other forum users who aren't familiar with the intricacies of Wanda's profile", the opposition replied "We would just explain why so and so doesn't scale in the threads"
Pretty odd justification ngl at the very least if that was agreed on why wouldn't they put a note on Wanda's profile explaining this?

Pretty odd justification ngl at the very least if that was agreed on why wouldn't they put a note on Wanda's profile explaining this?
IIRC back then they probably didn't know how to or didn't bother, same as how back then we didn't have references nor planned to put references for the profiles. IIRC that's how far back the discussions regarding Wanda's Magic AP ratings were

IIRC back then they probably didn't know how to or didn't bother, same as how back then we didn't have references nor planned to put references for the profiles. IIRC that's how far back the discussions regarding Wanda's Magic AP ratings were
Yeah tbf profiles have got a lot better. Still Wanda's page should get reworked sometime.

On the topic of Wanda, isn’t she stated to be the strongest Avenger during IW and EG or did I just make that up in my head? If that is a thing then should her magic scale to Stormbreaker?

On the topic of Wanda, isn’t she stated to be the strongest Avenger during IW and EG or did I just make that up in my head? If that is a thing then should her magic scale to Stormbreaker?
that’s not even how it works Stormbreaker isn’t an avenger it’s a weapon she has no scaling to the weapon nobody does as of right now

that’s not even how it works Stormbreaker isn’t an avenger it’s a weapon she has no scaling to the weapon nobody does as of right now
I mean Stormbreaker is a weapon Thor always has on him. How can Wanda be the strongest Avenger when her magic is thousands of times weaker than Thor’s primary, always accessible weapon? Not to mention Thor already has way better physicals than her as well, so he clears her in every stat.

I mean Stormbreaker is a weapon Thor always has on him. How can Wanda be the strongest Avenger when her magic is thousands of times weaker than Thor’s primary, always accessible weapon? Not to mention Thor already has way better physicals than her as well, so he clears her in every stat.
And? Thor doesn’t scale to Stormbreaker lol she can’t be the strongest avenger because she isn’t that was only during endgame and pre L&T she has no scaling to prime Thor she has no scaling to the ultimate weapon the greatest weapon ever made

If the Watcher exists outside time and space, shouldn't this be Immeasurable Speed?
Nope, that got changed awhile ago

Timeless Voids​

Timeless Voids, i.e. areas within a setting that lack time or exist outside of the flow of time, cannot be used to grant Infinite speed. One might be tempted to apply Speed = Distance/Time and say that time equals 0 in this situation, thus moving through this type of void should result in Infinite speed. However, in a Timeless Void, time does not exist, making Time = Not Applicable.

So in short, Time = Nonexistent or Not Applicable and Distance/Time = Undefined and cannot be determined under these conditions.
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Speed

And? Thor doesn’t scale to Stormbreaker lol she can’t be the strongest avenger because she isn’t that was only during endgame and pre L&T she has no scaling to prime Thor she has no scaling to the ultimate weapon the greatest weapon ever made
I’m talking about Endgame Wanda here. I’m not saying she should be 5-A (Thor wasn’t even 5-A when MoM cane out), just that she could arguably be 5-C. Also I never said Thor scales to Stormbreaker???

Btw to bring back the Iron Spider discussion from a couple months back, hypothetically where would he scale if the Doc Ock fight was ignored? The reason I ask is because iirc the suit used against Doc Ock is a different suit made by Peter instead of Tony, so there’s potentially a genuine reason to ignore the Doc Ock fight for the original Iron Spider’s scaling.

First off I think he would definitely be Relativistic speed, since the only fight he’s in that doesn’t have good reasons to ignore is ironically the Thanos fight. For AP there’s the moment where he kicks Thanos a bunch of times, which imo shouldn’t actually scale the Iron Spider to Thanos but could maybe be used to scale him to Hulk or something? There’s also the statements about the Iron Spider being particularly advanced or powerful, but I don’t remember what those statements actually are.

Btw to bring back the Iron Spider discussion from a couple months back, hypothetically where would he scale if the Doc Ock fight was ignored? The reason I ask is because iirc the suit used against Doc Ock is a different suit made by Peter instead of Tony, so there’s potentially a genuine reason to ignore the Doc Ock fight for the original Iron Spider’s scaling.

First off I think he would definitely be Relativistic speed, since the only fight he’s in that doesn’t have good reasons to ignore is ironically the Thanos fight. For AP there’s the moment where he kicks Thanos a bunch of times, which imo shouldn’t actually scale the Iron Spider to Thanos but could maybe be used to scale him to Hulk or something? There’s also the statements about the Iron Spider being particularly advanced or powerful, but I don’t remember what those statements actually are.
I'd just scale him below IW Tony and call it a day since he has weird feats in the movie even before getting the Iron Spider, but I ignore that fight with him and Cull for obvious reasons.

In Endgame, Peter with the Iron Spider wrestled Cull Obsidian's arm from stabbing Tony

It seems to me that the first one has no reason not to be rated that high

Also, I still don't understand why Peter and those who scale to him aren't rated as relativistic. He keeps the box away from Strange, Goblin snatches the box from Strange, and the Lizard tagged Strange and was described by him to be a slippery opponent

Also, I still don't understand why Peter and those who scale to him aren't rated as relativistic. He keeps the box away from Strange, Goblin snatches the box from Strange, and the Lizard tagged Strange and was described by him to be a slippery opponent
Because it's not consistent, considering how he still gets tagged by other street levelers?

Shit, Captain America has competes with an early Spider-Man in LS yet obviously doesn't scale to the value that he does on his profile, which reflects his showing in NWH

Why should that be any different for his speed?

Because it's not consistent, considering how he still gets tagged by other street levelers?
Everyone in their mom gets tagged by street tiers my guy nothing in the mcu is consistent especially speed logically 90% of the people in the mcu shouldn’t be that fast narratively but they are because the plot of this guy scales to this who scales that who scales this creating massive scaling chains

Unless your a speedster like quicksilver or something your feats are going to chain scale to someone in the mcu cause they can’t have a movie if everyone is a statue

Everyone in their mom gets tagged by street tiers my guy nothing in the mcu is consistent especially speed logically 90% of the people in the mcu shouldn’t be that fast narratively but they are because the plot of this guy scales to this who scales that who scales this creating massive scaling chains
Not an excuse for circular scaling.

This is the list of high tier scaling for spidey

Spidey caught a jump slam from cull movie and comic version

9457577-cull1.gif

9466122-076fa98c-0089-488b-85df-02825895ba53.png

This says spidey saved tony

9466124-0ba277f8-fa43-4f6c-ad27-b4bd7d0c8d89.png

Spidey snatches a Taxi mid air thrown by cull then tosses it back at cull with the novel saying it dazed/stunned cull giving them time to breathe

9466123-58d19faf-8d9d-49f0-b80a-9d1358f5bced.png

Spidey overpowered and stopped cull strike on endgame tony meaning in 2 separate films spidey shown relativity to cull possibly making it consistent

9461089-cull2.gif

I don’t have this next part but the Russo bros stated that spidey webs in infinity are upgraded stark tech

Spidey webs withstand a blast from the power stone this blast was missiles fired from the mark 50 absorbed into the power stone and shot back as a concentrated beam the same blast ragdolled the mark 50

9293019-ezgif.com-optimize53.gif

9293020-ezgif.com-crop7.gif

9293110-3dc181d2-f1c9-4a9d-aa48-500e82bca6a3.jpeg

Russos stated in an interview that one of their favorite things about spidey is he’s deceptively strong and almost as strong as the hulk

The iron spider is implied to have vibranium and if it’s it’s similar to black panther tech then possible scaling to BP suit which took a blind sided hit from thanos sword in endgame

9461040-1b045b2e-37df-4314-9aae-aea36951ca9b.jpeg

Tony worked on the mark 50 and the iron spider at the exact same time Tony built the suit with intentions of a father son relationship and that the suit was to protect Peter from dangerous threats which if that was his goal why would he make a fodder tier building level suit for him he gave pepper the rescue armor which scales so why would he be like pepper strong suit but the person he sees as a son building level suit make no sense or no

9466150-dd8b4a98-750a-4003-ae89-0421b5766214.jpeg

9466151-4f5d084c-0494-42f2-ab91-47847806be83.jpeg

Iron spider is stated to scale to the mark 50

9466152-f897b1ef-43ca-4f94-babc-d33bade926a5.jpeg

Ock damages the iron spider/nano tech which has possible vibranium in it as shown above

9461042-ezgif.com-animated-gif-maker20.gif

9461039-5478726346-94154.jpg

The writers of NWH revealed that the original plan was to have electro gain the mark 50 arc reactor this show’s writer intent that the mark 50 wouldn’t be to much to handle for the spiders meaning they believe spiders are that strong or in the same range

9466147-9ebb7b85-66b4-4278-936a-0f753eaa484d.jpeg

They way I see it spidey has much more feats statements and narrative intent then many many many characters on this site a ton of characters do 1 feat and they automatically become that tier like carol never been star level before she did it 1 time and now she’s that tier spidey does it numerous times with statements to back him up

Not an excuse for circular scaling.
Didn’t understand the point it means you have no argument you have no debunk you can’t go muh he gets tagged those are just feats for the people who tagged him cause even the fastest characters in mcu still get tagged by street tiers that’s just how it works meaning if it’s consistent for the people tagging him they scale

This is the statement from the No Way Home artbook that confirms the Iron Spider suit in that movie is supposed to be a new one:
jem7qyV.png
Is this not just an unused concept though since we never see that alluded to or shown in the actual movie.

Back