• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Looks pretty good, but aren't a lot of the TVA agents somewhat comparable to Loki physically? Like Hunter B-15 could physically restrain him and Renslayer could contend with Sylvie? Or do we just treat those as PIS?
Idk. I just left them out for the moment because their scaling is horrendously inconsistent.
Well, I think its either implied or flat out shown that they would have the capacity to assert dominance, but choose not to given the new protect all life ideology they employ. I mean general dox was close to deleting the other timelines en masse before she was stopped.
I suppose that makes sense, then.

Looks like there's a new calculation for Captain Marvel reigniting the star. Someone should probably take a look at it.

How many times are the endgame cast gonna be upgraded?
odin-needed.gif

Yeah but, y'all gotta chill on these upgrades and just stick to the current ones for a while. This is literally the second day they've just been upgraded

If the high tiers get upgraded all the way to 5-A, I wonder how much easier that could make the argument for 5-C base Mjolnir...

If the high tiers get upgraded all the way to 5-A, I wonder how much easier that could make the argument for 5-C base Mjolnir...
It'll probably be easier, since I don't think the gap between high tiers and Pre-Awakening Thor-tiers should be too big. I actually had ideas on Hulk downscaling from Thanos and co., but this new CRT makes it a bit tougher

Honestly, the fact that the high tiers might scale higher than even Eson's Power Stone feat is a miracle

Looks pretty good, but aren't a lot of the TVA agents somewhat comparable to Loki physically? Like Hunter B-15 could physically restrain him and Renslayer could contend with Sylvie? Or do we just treat those as PIS?
One of the agents was scared of a group of humans before he knew it was Loki pretty sure the tva agents are just regular human variants

Last edited:
Good luck explaining the consistency behind Low 4-C though, you're on your own for that

Brad Wolfe? I don't recall him being scared. And he seemed pretty confident with fighting the "tough guy"

Some of whom have direct scaling to Loki variants
Bruh he was scared until he grabbed a weapon off the ground he’s obviously a regular human and didn’t think he could take a group of regular humans he’s not some Loki stat character

It doesn’t make sense for any of these regular humans to have Loki stats be real

Back