• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I can handle Jonathan Majors being recast. As long as they don't jump the gun and replace him before he's deemed innocent or sth, and the next actor's performance isn't a complete shitshow and actually a good substitute, I'll only be minorly upset at worst. Mark Ruffalo and Don Cheadle are right there

But moving away from the a character whose name is literally in the title of an Avengers movie just seems downright stupid

I expect Iman Vellani to carry the movie
I think they're kind of panicking honestly. For a decade the MCU was a total success and they thought it would be easy to follow Endgame and they could make tons and tons of series and movies. Unfortunately, the success isn't as big, their series get more and more criticism and people are more and more open about the fact they're starting to be tired of superhero stuff being everywhere, especially Marvel. The MCU formula is getting weaker. To me, they clearly didn't expect things to turn out like this, they thought they were safe and could use the same formula but it's not really working. They're tried to ignore it but they simply can't now. I mean, look at how they reacted to Ant-Man 3's release, apparently they thought this would be a big hit no matter what and they were surprised when it wasn't.

They had everything planned thinking this was a sure success but now they see they're starting to losing viewers, fans and money. They didn't expect that. And now the actor playing their next big Thanos-scale villain is under fire.

2-C nine realms
Does this conflict with eternity? Because in the movie Thor states that if Gorr reaches eternity all gods will disappear, does that mean eternity should be greater than 2-C? Or does this kind of contradict the movie? I think scaling would be difficult

I think they're kind of panicking honestly. For a decade the MCU was a total success and they thought it would be easy to follow Endgame and they could make tons and tons of series and movies. Unfortunately, the success isn't as big, their series get more and more criticism and people are more and more open about the fact they're starting to be tired of superhero stuff being everywhere, especially Marvel. The MCU formula is getting weaker. To me, they clearly didn't expect things to turn out like this, they thought they were safe and could use the same formula but it's not really working. They're tried to ignore it but they simply can't now. I mean, look at how they reacted to Ant-Man 3's release, apparently they thought this would be a big hit no matter what and they were surprised when it wasn't.

They had everything planned thinking this was a sure success but now they see they're starting to losing viewers, fans and money. They didn't expect that. And now the actor playing their next big Thanos-scale villain is under fire.
It's a shame all of this is happening. I, for one, thoroughly liked Quantumania and found it overhated. The only phase 4/5 MCU projects I really disliked so far are Secret Invasion and She-Hulk. And there are gems like NWH, GotG Vol 3, Shang-Chi and Loki. Though it's really no doubt that MCU phase 4/5, for the most part, hasn't been as very well received. Even if I personally think it isn't as bad as most people are making it out to be.

Personally, I've kept my expectations low since I don't expect any post-Infinity Saga movies to live up to IW and EG aside from Kang Dynasty and Secret Wars, and so far I've had minimal disappointment, but with Majors undergoing crazy legal problems, those two movies might be under threat too.
Who will be affected by that? I think of the Reality Stone and amped-Malekith maybe?
As it stands right now, Malekith's and the Reality Stone's Range are the only things confirmed to be affected
Does that mean the 9 realms and Odin will be stronger than eternity?
Does this conflict with eternity? Because in the movie Thor states that if Gorr reaches eternity all gods will disappear, does that mean eternity should be greater than 2-C? Or does this kind of contradict the movie? I think scaling would be difficult
Odin isn't affected. If the Nine Realms are 2-C, I'd imagine Eternity should scale since the Nine Realms are part of Yggdrasil, which is the universe as a tree and Eternity embodies the universe

Last edited:
Why 2-C exactly? Does each realm have a different universal space-time?

They might just be dimensions separated by space but have the same axis of time
If I am not mistaken, when the word "Reality" or "Dimension" is used the default assumption is that they are Low 2-C, unless stated otherwise.
But this was some time ago, maybe right now the standards have changed.

Where is it explicitly said that being called a different Dimension/Reality automatically means it's a Low 2-C structure?

IIRC even being called a different Space-Time doesn't automatically mean it's a Low 2-C sized structure because High 3-A sized and smaller pocket dimensions exist.

I dunno whether this page solves anything

I dunno whether this page solves anything
Try this

If it's only space then High 3-A, Space and Time then Low 2-C
slow-clapping-men-clapping-slowly.gif

Try this

First thing I came across is this
  • Being "Different Worlds, Realms, or Dimensions" requires more elaborate context and even "Dreams, Imaginations and Ideas becoming reality" is not enough to say the "Worlds" are entire universes. "Becoming Reality" often simply refers more to "Becoming a piece of reality" as opposed to each and every Dream becoming an "Entire Reality".
So maybe combine that statement with the others presented in the previous 2-C Nine Realms CRT and maybe something can come out of it

Last edited:
That pocket dimension would not be a parallel dimension(when I said "dimension", I actually meant "universe", but since it is not as big and infinite as a normal universe, just as big as the volume of space-time that was severed off from the rest of the fabric of space-time), nor would it be intangible, it would just be separate, inaccessible from the outside like a house that is big on the outside and small on the inside because there is a room missing because it was hidden, only in this case we could not tell that the universe is bigger on the outside, since it's . . . you know .. infinite.

It would also still be connected to the rest of the universe through that single point in space-time that the one-way wormhole collapsed into. . . (using the same metaphor as earlier, it would be like a bag tied off at the end) It could also still be located by detecting/pinpointing the anomalous gravitational intensity generated by the pocket dimension (A gravitational well would still be there, but when you looked it, it would seem as if it were just empty space. In reality, it would just be a infinitesimally small point that the wormhole had collapsed into, being held together by the gravitational forces on the other side, that are strong enough to bleed through and create the anomalous gravity well). . . it is still physically there, just that the surrounding space-time was stretched over it (like hiding "c" in "a,b,c,d" by having "b" and "d" meet over "c" . .. . if that makes any sense)
Sb0K5m.jpg

So a celestial just shrank Himself for no reason to bust a planet with the the power stone when he could’ve crushed it with his hand lol that makes 0 sense
We don't know exactly what he was trying to accomplish. As far as we can tell, wiping out the people specifically was more effective

We don't know exactly what he was trying to accomplish. As far as we can tell, wiping out the people specifically was more effective
To destroy the planet the guides says he wanted to destroy the planet to assume he would shrink himself and do it rather then by sheer size makes 0 sense

It's a shame all of this is happening. I, for one, thoroughly liked Quantumania and found it overhated. The only phase 4/5 MCU projects I really disliked so far are Secret Invasion and She-Hulk. And there are gems like NWH, GotG Vol 3, Shang-Chi and Loki. Though it's really no doubt that MCU phase 4/5, for the most part, hasn't been as very well received. Even if I personally think it isn't as bad as most people are making it out to be.

Personally, I've kept my expectations low since I don't expect any post-Infinity Saga movies to live up to IW and EG aside from Kang Dynasty and Secret Wars, and so far I've had minimal disappointment, but with Majors undergoing crazy legal problems, those two movies might be under threat too.
To me, Quantumania is a bit like Morbius (yes, the comparison is harsh but hear me out). Morbius is certainly bad but in all honesty, it's just bad, close to Thor 1's level of bad, not Elektra or Catwoman level of pure shit. Hey, Venom 2 was honestly far worse (and far more infuriating for me). Yet it pissed people off far more than Venom 2 for the simple reason that enough was enough. No effort wasp ut into this, it was clearly a movie made without passion and just to make money and it was so blatant than people just got sick and hated it more than the previous ones.

Ant-Man 3 is the same for me. It's bad, like really bad but I've seen far worse and people to. But the movie is transparently another passionless MCU product just meant to get more money and set up future stuff, there's no intent to give us something new or challenging, it's once again the safe MCU formula meant to fit a general idea without any audacity because changes means risks and Marvel doesn't want to take risks, so they stay in that comfort zone that gave them so much money in the past even if that means producing a movie with a ton of stupidities in it. It didn't work because people are tired of the same old MCU shit with stupid plots, uninspired action sequences and jokes all over the place. To many people, including me, AM 3 was a disappointment because it was made without any effort, it was there to capitalize on the MCU formula and that's it. And because the MCU had exploded before with series and movies all over the place, without a clear connection between them, with a lot of controversies (both stupid and justified), obscure characters and badly done series just here to introduce new characters without having a clear plan to show us (ala Star Wars sequels), people just got tired of all of this. Nothing daring, nothing challenging, same ol' MCU. And when it does get different like Eternals, it's not necessarily flawless and it's almost completely ignored in the following events. Not to mention Multiverse of Madness, which is still seen as a disappointment by a lot of people because the movie wasn't as big, epic and destructive as it should have been (and I agree, the movie should have been about the multiverse, NOT Wanda, or at least not that much).

Phase 4 is all over the place, we have tons of products that range from very good to shitty af, all without a clear direction and path. Which is not a good thing in a cinematic universe where everything is supposed to be connected yet all characters somehow have their adventures in their own corner without being affected (or barely) by events from others and the entire phase looks more like a list of characters we have to introduce like a vague list of chores. People now want something new and consistent, they want a clear direction and a bit of respite from the now everywhere MCU if they can.

Also the fact that now that the MCU has series, if you didn't watch them, you're completely lost.

Back