• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Qawsedf234 said:
Odinforce comes from the vaguely canon novelization @ByAsura. And maybe the guidebook?
I can't find anything about the novels being canon, or anything in the guides.

Edit: I found something here. I can't find anything about it being non-canon, so I'll just assume it is canon.

RanaProGamer said:
Hela rather said hmm not bad to Tesseract. She doesn't imply it is weaker but implied it is not bad as it would be useful to her.

Btw composite Odin ( but costed all odinforce of him )

6803068-7975808009-68026
transfered magic cup to interstellar distances to upraise luminosity of stars to some extend. And also Heimdall said it would cost entire power of Odin to recreate bifrost ( so used tesseract instead ).
https://***************.to/Comic/Marvel-s-Thor-The-Dark-World-Prelude/Issue-2?id=109796#17

Issue 2 page 17.

Same bifrost which via wormholes ( as Jane foster in issue 1 said how Yggdrasil works ) was drilling through Jottunheim ( planet size is really unknown and how much time would take this world breaking process take is also unknown ( maybe hours or days ).

But to me that was very composite Odin because in movies on screen u know how weak he was. Idk is Odin's statement Thor is stronger than him was rather Thor's imagination or that was truly spirit of Odin in his current state idk

ArthurCurry89 said:
RanaProGamer said:
Hela rather said hmm not bad to Tesseract. She doesn't imply it is weaker but implied it is not bad as it would be useful to her.

Btw composite Odin ( but costed all odinforce of him )

6803068-7975808009-68026
transfered magic cup to interstellar distances to upraise luminosity of stars to some extend. And also Heimdall said it would cost entire power of Odin to recreate bifrost ( so used tesseract instead ).
https://***************.to/Comic/Marvel-s-Thor-The-Dark-World-Prelude/Issue-2?id=109796#17

Issue 2 page 17.

Same bifrost which via wormholes ( as Jane foster in issue 1 said how Yggdrasil works ) was drilling through Jottunheim ( planet size is really unknown and how much time would take this world breaking process take is also unknown ( maybe hours or days ).

But to me that was very composite Odin because in movies on screen u know how weak he was. Idk is Odin's statement Thor is stronger than him was rather Thor's imagination or that was truly spirit of Odin in his current state idk
It wasn't Thor's imagination, Odin was confirmed to have become one with the Odinforce, which confirms that Thor also had the Odinforce and why Odin believes that Thor awakening this power would make him surpass him.

Back