• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU MHS Speeds

Being in the Astral Dimension sometimes slows down time, Black Panther and Killmonger were there, had lengthy conversations with their fathers and awaken moments after their initial burial to be there. We can add this like a speed amp for Strange and Anc. One in that form but they can't do anything battle wise, maybe that's what Strange used to see all those futures in Infinity War.

What are all the MHS feats again? I too don't like that stat. The meteors Thanos threw were more likely slowed down by the time they reached their targets and ended up somewhat similar in speed as to how we saw them as the scene. One claims that and then all the fights in Falcon and WS add up, for instance.

What are all the MHS feats again? I too don't like that stat. The meteors Thanos threw were more likely slowed down by the time they reached their targets and ended up somewhat similar in speed as to how we saw them as the scene. One claims that and then all the fights in Falcon and WS add up, for instance.
The meteor thing slowed down was most likely cinematic timing as according to Qawsedf meteors don't just "slow down" that much when entering the atmosphere

Noted. Still, this are not meteors that fell on their own, they were thrown via TK at super high speeds and then that TK energy around them wasn't there anymore when more close to the planet, it would make perfect sense that they were slowed down.

Also I found the upgrade thread, for context there was a debate on whether the Hawkeye-level characters should scale (while everyone kinda agreed that Captain America and co are slower but not overwhelmingly slower enough to not scale than Thor): https://vsbattles.com/threads/mcu-speed-scaling.74076/

I was neutral at the time but with further fights in the Falcon and the Winter Soldier I think it's pretty clear Falcon's as fast as Bucky

Back