• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So, some HD clips of the final battle in Thor Ragnarok has come out.

https://youtu.be/ODzFT3SmqSg

At 3:46-3:47, we see Thor attempt to blast Hela with a lightning bolt, but she blocks it from Point Blank by shooting a sword at it. If you watch the clip, you have pausw it mulriple times to see it or go frame by frame like me. Hela raised her hand to meet Thor's fist abd shot a sword to block his lightning. It's literally a blink and you'll miss it type of deal.

3.46 - Hela's hand was already outstretched by the time Thor's hand was punching in her direction, and therefore, she was already there before the lightning came out.

Gemmysaur said:
3.46 - Hela's hand was already outstretched by the time Thor's hand was punching in her direction, and therefore, she was already there before the lightning came out.
Not talking about Hela's hand. Hela's hand was up before Thor even attempted to blast her. What I'm saying is, she shot her sword at his Bolt after he fires it. Not that she puts her her hand up and then shoots it, you know?

I can't see anything being fired but I do see Thor's lightning being disrupted. We're gonna need something clearer as it may be an MHS+ feat, or it may be Hela shooting a sword as soon as she raised her hand (which is just before Thor's wind up ends).

Thor punch hela blocks lightning

Scratch that. I saw the black blur flying at Thor, and it flew there before Thor completed his wind up. Thor effectively punched it away.

Back