• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mcu L&T Thor and Jane elemental intangibility CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys I think both Thor and Jane should have elemental intangibility we have 2 examples that support this 1st one

8648246-4160939015-unkno.png

as we can see Thor attempted a bull rush and his body is nowhere to be seen only thing that remains is straight up lightning 2nd example

8891057-c196bf6f-05b4-40af-9197-1d6f5bcb46fd.gif

Now this one is more obvious Jane used this ability to search the earth for the missing kids and when she comes back into the scene we can clearly see that only lightning is there then the lightning starts to take the shape of her body then she materializes from the lightning

so in conclusion I think both Jane and Thor should get some sort of elemental intangibility by being able to turn into lightning itself

I watched the first one frame by frame with this gif and yeah it looks like Thor turned into lightning.

I think turning into lightning as a power is fine, but we should note that they only seem to do this when rushing towards something or flying around. As shown with Gorr this doesn't have combat or close range applications.

Who are the staff votes I have to get ?
You already got them
I watched the first one frame by frame with this gif and yeah it looks like Thor turned into lightning.

I think turning into lightning as a power is fine, but we should note that they only seem to do this when rushing towards something or flying around. As shown with Gorr this doesn't have combat or close range applications.
Agreed with this.
These guys, now you just have to wait 2 days to apply this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back