• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU K.E.V.I.N. Upgrade to Tier 1-A

Status
Not open for further replies.
You would need to prove the Comic Universe exists somewhere in a lower dimension of the MCU Universe. It could just be the comics exist, but TOAA, Galactus, etc don't actually exist in some lower dimension. For example, Marvel Comics exists in our world, but as far as we know TOAA doesn't exist in some lower dimension, and until we can prove that, we can't call ourselves 1-A.
Not really, Comic universe could exist above the MCU multiverse but below the K.E.V.I.N's plane of reality.

You would need to prove the Comic Universe exists somewhere in a lower dimension of the MCU Universe. It could just be the comics exist, but TOAA, Galactus, etc don't actually exist in some lower dimension. For example, Marvel Comics exists in our world, but as far as we know TOAA doesn't exist in some lower dimension, and until we can prove that, we can't call ourselves 1-A.
But if other fictional stuff for KEVIN, say MCU exist as fiction for Kevin isn't it's doubt for the sake doubt to say otherwise for other fictional stuff existing as fiction for Kevin which is also a Marvel thing?

But if other fictional stuff for KEVIN, say MCU exist as fiction for Kevin isn't it's doubt for the sake doubt to say otherwise for other fictional stuff existing as fiction for Kevin which is also a Marvel thing?
It would be against Marvel's nature for TOAA to scale lower than KEVIN.

Oh, that's good. Now even a random person in the MCU is 1-A, because they see Marvel as fiction
I heavily disagree with the revision, like HEAVILY, but please stop using this as a counter-argument. The Real World in the MCU is not the regular MCU multiverse, they are two completely separate things, and the Real World in the MCU is the one with a R>F difference with the 5-D MCU multiverse, with the Real World being seen only once when She-Hulk break the fourth wall to access it. Otherwise K.E.V.I.N wouldn't be 6-D in the first place.

Anyways, this revision doesn't make sense considering that the multiverse in the Marvel comics and the multiverse in the MCU are two separate things, using one to upgrade the other is simply non-sense.

KEVIN is stated to take all decisions in the marvel multiverse, he has marvel comics in one of his vaults. Prove he doesn't transcend it, especially when it was shown that way.
Kevin only controls things in the multiverse, which is considered L1-C, and it has transcendence over it. And as ActuallySpaceMan pointed out, you have no evidence that TOAA and other comic book characters exist on a lower plane than the MCU multiverse. The comics exist there only for reference and cosmic beings like TOAA could exist beyond K.E.V.I.N.

Also comics and MCU are two different things, you can't use one to scale the other.

KEVIN is stated to take all decisions in the marvel multiverse, he has marvel comics in one of his vaults. Prove he doesn't transcend it, especially when it was shown that way.
That's not exactly right;
  • Here is shown that the writers are in charge of the She-Hulk Series ()
  • It is shown twice that KEVIN stays at Marvel Studios, NOT Marvel Comics (, )
  • And She-Hulk specifically states, KEVIN makes all the decisions HERE, not for Marvel in its entirety ()

• And She-Hulk specifically states, KEVIN makes all the decisions HERE, not for Marvel in its entirety ()

If all this is the case (a real life ppl are being involved and other studios, etc), then yeah it's reach. I thought the girl just went out of his screen and directly fall in front kevin (a robot or smth) but whatever.

Yeah no, this is just a reference and nothing more. It's no different from the work of an author seeing as fictional another work for just cameos (example Sailor Moon being just a cartoon in HxH), but this doesn't make the whole verse Tier 1.

Hard disagree here because if you take it literally even the weakest lifeform in MCU is Tier 1.

Last edited:

Fair. The Canon Rules are Exclude Marvel and DC so yeah.

Because: Low effort 1-A thread >>> High effort yours threads
Yup it just goes to show how contagious the VSBW brainwot is when some peeps only care about tiers rather than the quality, accuracy, effort and formatting of the profiles/revisions.

Yeah I agree with the majority, this isn't 1-A at all just fourth wall breaking and Easter eggs plus it should be noted even tho K.E.V.I.N (I'm still miffed the canonically strongest character in the MCU is a self insert) sees the MCU as fiction and can't be reached via conventional means, that's only one level of transcendence, simply having Marvel comics present is nothing more than a fun reference without some major context/proof there's cosmological and canonical reasons for the comics to be treated as "part" of the MCU (which there isn't).

Also the MCU has it's own comics iirc. Before this CRT inevitably closes, a mod or someone knowledgeable about the MCU should DM the OP, to at least give them a detailed explanation on why their CRT got rejected (since the flood of replies here might be too much to digest) and to prevent a repost (I rather not see yet another discussion rule for a verse I Iike).

So, for the comics to be a lower tier than MCU K.E.V.I.N., what would need to happen in the MCU and/or Marvel Comics? K.E.V.I.N. to yank TOAA from the pages into his studio and vaporize it in She-Hulk Season 2? K.E.V.I.N. to say in She-Hulk Season 2 that it's changing TOAA into a rabbit and then that happen in an actual comic book that appears on the stands in our real world? What exactly would be 1-A for K.E.V.I.N. in relation to the Marvel Comics? Please give theoretical examples.

Well, to start, there would need to be actual confirmation that the MCU and Marvel Comics are even connected in the first place. Not just some "haha funny reference", but like actual statements from the higher-ups at Marvel that explicitly confirm that the MCU and Marvel Comics are one and the same.

FsMBqUpWYAIi5dn.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back