• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This is Mark 6 and Onwards Iron Man, so he has access to all of his 8C suits afterward

They are not physically superior though

The tower doesn't have 8-C durability; it being hard or soft doesn't mater when it is that fragile. You would have to show him cutting 8-C armor.

Armor >>>> skin, when it comes to piercing damage. Piercing damage works better against soft materials, such as skin or wood, but it has a harder time piercing through hard materials such as stone or metal.

Piercing damage is just the name, it refers to anything that cuts, including blades or jet cutters like Dio's Space Ripper Sting Eyes. It's easier to cut soft materials than it is to cut hard meterials.

Dude, Jonathan's skin and Tony's armor are about the same durability, sans the slight AP difference.

Texture doesn't matter one bit when their durability is the same.

3 for Tony

1 for Dio.

Also I don't want to get too involved but does anything keep Iron Man from dodging the beam anywho? Just curious. I'm pretty sure he could and could probably get Dio to just stop doing that.

"Piercing damage" is something that could be applied in a realistic setting.

Both of the things being discussed here (Tony's armor and especially Jonathan's skin) are completely beyond standard physical properties. Neither of them should be able to take the attacks they do take, so your attempt to appeal to the material make-up is completely MUD-I mean, useless.

Tl;dr, this is fiction land. And sheer durability is all that matters.

Yeah, this is fiction, which means someones skin is capable of withstanding 8-C attack and that a guy can make a metal armor that can fly, but does not mean the way piercing damage works suddenly changes for no reason; unless it is actually shown to work differently in-universe, we can't just say "lolfiction".

>SRSE won't cut through mental that is a tiny little bit more durable than the skin of someone SRSE can cut like paper because "piercing damage"

Christ.

Voting Dio, Tony is gonna have a hard time getting past that regen, in close range he gets frozen, and Dio eventually hits Tony mid flight.

Freezing uses the water on someone's skin and in their body yeah? Would that work with someone in a suit of armor? Also if he does start to get frozen he could call in some suits as well, yeah? I'm just curious.

I'm fairly certain that you can't get Cold enough to break into small pieces by going into space, expecially since Tony didn't stay there for long iirc.

Schnee One said:
Wait a second does he have ALL of his suits?
He has the ability to summon them does he not? He has Mark 6 and onwards and that includes the whole summoning other suits thing?

or do I not understand the question.

He has the ability to summon them does he not? He has Mark 6 and onwards and that includes the whole summoning other suits thing?

or do I not understand the question.

OOOOOF

In this case Iron Man buries him in a mountain of 30 something 8C+ armors

Oh should I restrict that to like

a handful of suits or something? What's a good number to not have that happen? Because now it seems like either Dio kills or Tony just summons.

Aaah alright. So he might do that once he realized that, uh, Dio is an issue.

Also if he gets frozen can't he use his repulsor blasts to get himself outta there?

Maybe, I kinda doubt Dio's Ice will instantly freeze him even if they are stronger then his resistance.

That said, he needs to touch to freeze him, and I comfortable in saying the skill gap between Dio and Iron Man will make it tough

Iron Man's supposed to be upgraded to High 8-C due to being able to one-shot tanks and having a 10-gigawatt arc reactor and stuff.

AKA once the upgrades go through, this will turn into a stomp.

Mark 2-5 could possibly get upped since Mark 3 Iron Man one-shotted a tank with his basic missiles.

Mark 6 and onwards are a definite High 8-C due to being vastly superior to the previous marks and having a 10-gigawatt arc reactor according to official sources.

10GW is 10 gigajoules/sec, so 2.4 tons.

If we use the tank feat, 4.78 tons.

CrimsonStarFallen said:
I'm fairly certain that you can't get Cold enough to break into small pieces by going into space, expecially since Tony didn't stay there for long iirc.
The Maw froze over in like two seconds, even if you don't turn to a popsicle in space realistically, Marvel treats it that way

Back