• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mcu infinity stone AP revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll just list a quick summary of the changes to the Infinity Stones affected by this CRT:

Mind Stone:
Reality Stone:
Attack Potency: Country level (While empowered by the Reality Stone, Malekith could evenly match Pre-Awakening Thor)
The upgrades to the Mind Stone would mainly affect the Durability of each Infinity Stone and the AP of Scarlet Witch since she had a similarly powerful energy signature

Would that make Hela's Depowered Key
At least 6-B initially (Due to fighting Pre-Awakening Thor) up to High 6-A with Accelerated Development (Her feats after getting struck by Post-Awakening Thor's lighting)?
Hela's Depowered key also scales to Mjolnir, which scales to Vibranium, which scales to Thanos, so Hela's Depowered key would be entirely High 6-A

I'll just list a quick summary of the changes to the Infinity Stones affected by this CRT:
If the justification is "The Greatest Destructive power in the universe" then it wouldn't stop at High 6-A, it would be a 4-C to 3-C upgrade that you're proposing.

I’ve noticed that there are a few stones with either just “unknown” for ap ratings and (soul,reailty and mind) or as a starting point and dura to an extent. So I wanted to try and fix that and give them all somewhat of a base line.

In age of ultron, Thor states that the mind stone and infinity stones are the greatest powers in the universe
Personally, I am not comfortable assuming that statements like "the greatest powers in the universe" necessitate it referring to AP.

If the justification is "The Greatest Destructive power in the universe" then it wouldn't stop at High 6-A, it would be a 4-C to 3-C upgrade that you're proposing.
It's at the very least based on what Thor knows, and Thor knows of the Bifrost's destructive capabilities
Personally, I am not comfortable assuming that statements like "the greatest powers in the universe" necessitate it referring to AP.
"unparalleled in its destructive capabilities"

Eh it would mosty cap out around tier 5 at best. The only forces out there with great power would be the celestial/gods but there mostly a creative force
Well all this stones usually have some great ap power something.

I bet I could destroy a lot of things by controlling people's minds and making them destroy things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back