• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hulk currently scales to Thor's 6-B full power due to their first fight during Avengers, which is incorrect since in "Thor: The Dark World Prelude" it was stated that the Dark Energy weakened both Odin and Thor, and for reference the process almost killed Odin, therefore Thor was not at his full power during Avengers.

Therefore Hulk should have a new key, called "Avenger" for example, where he scales to destroying Leviathans, which are 7-B+, and is also comparable to a weakened Thor who could do the same. In turn, this would downgrade other characters: Iron Man's first Hulkbuster and Abomination, which is still consistent with the latter breaking Wong's Tao Mandala. His second key can be called "Gladiator" or something like that, which would correspond to the events of Ragnarok where Hulk is already comparable to a 6-B Pre-Awakening Thor who isn't weakened.

Extras:

Last edited:
I’m neutral on this for now but I swear it was implied that Thor was only weakened during the battle in the forest and was at normal strength for the rest of the movie

Also not too sure about Thor having his awakened strength listed in his pre-awakening key since he only used it once against Gladiator Hulk in a extremely specific situation

I have a question about Avenger Hulk's LS (7-B key), should he scale from Professor Hulk's LS who threw a boulder very fast or from his own feat of punching and moving a Leviathan?
Not sure. His own feat would probably be safer, since Professor Hulk seems to be a combination of Gladiator/Post-Sakaar Hulk's brawns and Bruce Banner's brains, unless I'm mistaking something.

Personally, though, it seem weird that a generally calm Hulk would be stronger than a raging savage one, especially when Hulk's strength is somewhat connected to his anger. But that's just me

Last edited:
Not sure. His own feat would probably be safer, since Professor Hulk seems to be a combination of Gladiator/Post-Sakaar Hulk's brawns and Bruce Banner's brains, unless I'm mistaking something.

Personally, though, it seem weird that a generally calm Hulk would be stronger than a raging savage one, especially when Hulk's strength is somewhat connected to his anger. But that's just me
Generally intelligence somehow make Hulk weak. Professor Hulk should be slightly weaker than when he was Savage.

I don't think Professor Hulk is weaker, even though he doesn't have any feats and we all hate that, since he himself stated that he combined his strength and intelligence, what I think is that he just lost his ability to increase his strength with his anger
Exactly

I don't think Professor Hulk is weaker, even though he doesn't have any feats and we all hate that, since he himself stated that he combined his strength and intelligence, what I think is that he just lost his ability to increase his strength with his anger
He should be at least comparable to base Hulk or at least a slightly enraged Hulk.

I agree. He doesn't actually seem weaker despite what the fandom says. He just doesn't have the ability to use his rage power supposedly

Well, Hulk's keys and tiers would be like this:
  • Tier: 7-B, higher with Rage | 6-B, higher with Rage | At least 6-B | 6-B
  • Key: Avenger | Gladiator | Hulkbuster 2.0 | Professor
Would it be unnecessary to add a new key for Professor Hulk?

Also the Professor Hulk key seems fine

Country level (Bruce considers this form as having brought together the strength of the Hulk and his own genius intelligence into one)

And a weakness could be added

Weaknesses: While no weaker than his Gladiator self, Professor Hulk is incapable of utilizing boosts in power from his rage, having overcome his anger.

Better
Also the Professor Hulk key seems fine

Country level (Bruce considers this form as having brought together the strength of the Hulk and his own genius intelligence into one)

And a weakness could be added

Weaknesses: While no weaker than his Gladiator self, Professor Hulk is incapable of utilizing boosts in power from his rage, having overcome his anger.
We should remove the arm weakness or just say formally + his arm weakness?

Yes, he is comparable to Gladiator Hulk who scales from his Professor self, what I don't know is where the "at least" comes from since all the characters who are Class M have that
I think it used to be from scaling to a severely weakened Thor crushing Iron Man's gauntlet, but since Thor, Hulk and the other folks who scale to them have calcs of higher value, the "At least" can be removed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back