• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalesean027

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Silver Supporter
Ego's avatar rating is currently listed as

At least Building level (Fought against a Celestial Quill, destroyed some of the infrastructure within the moon in the battle), up to Multi-City Block level with powers

But why isn't it just the former at multi-city block level they literally have a superpowered fight using powers and they're going all out against each other... It's weird that that's ignored in this granted ego was damaged by his blaster's but that's only when you consider that he was off guard and not fighting with the same powers he displayed against celestial quill

Ego wasn't trying to fight there and he himself states that when he makes the avatar normally he normally tries to make it as human as possible without revealing himself so being shot off guard while talking shouldn't scale to him actually in combat we see they literally start flying around and fighting while he's using the avatar(which is glowing blue because ego is using his powers) he only makes the elemental construct at the climax of his fight with celestial quill and even then they both survive the impact of his powers and after the fall Ego doesn't even need to start regen from it and quill even gets up with the energy to fight...

10:47 onward

Regarding Ego's constructs as well at 8:24 we blatantly see they can't even be damaged by Quill's blasters so either way he'd still need durability to scale upwards in some way when using his powers with his avatar.

TDLR
Yeah I find it weird that we're scaling ego to being damaged off guard having not used his powers when he was blasted by Quill when it's stated he makes his avatars as human as possible and had no intention to fight them at the time but he's clearly far stronger when he actually intends to fight celestial quill after being blasted I have my proofs in the reply I had as you can see and I think it warrants an upgrade

The upgrade in question is to scale fully to when he uses his powers upgrading his avatar to 8-A along with Celestial Quill who can combat him

Last edited:
Oh btw should I make a note that Ego was only hurt because he was off guard?
The only note should be something like
Note: Ego being harmed by Quill's weapons was considered in this thread to be due to him making an intentionally human body.
Then add something at the end about him being serious and scaling to his power output

okay I'm done hopefully I got that looking right and this should be able to be closed now

Wait, why is only celestial quill’s durability listed as “large mountain level” if ego can harm and fight with him?
Honestly I have no idea that was there before my edits and I don't know where that came from so I just didn't touch it

I suppose we could change the justification if that's okay with staff we'd have to come up with a new one

A bit late, but I agree with the OP.

Also, if Celestial Quill's High 7-A durability is considered legit, then Ego and Quill himself should scale to it via fighting and harming each other.
Whether or not it's legit, however, is the question at hand. The justification for it is a bit weird tbf.

A bit late, but I agree with the OP.

Also, if Celestial Quill's High 7-A durability is considered legit, then Ego and himself should scale to it via fighting and harming each other.
Whether or not it's legit, however, is the question at hand. The justification for it is a bit weird tbf.
Yeah I honestly had no Idea that large Mountain level was there for the powerstone or how long that's been like that so I can't refer back to a CRT to see what decided it

Okay so I looked back at some previous threads and it was agreed that Quill's survival of the power stone isn't hax but that they also shouldn't upscale to the 6-C's or 7-As for that so I believe that justification and durability tier should be completely removed and changed

a35af6_603c44dc22f64e92b43eaea23caee5e8~mv2.jpg

🗿

I agree with the change of his durability.

You should probably ping the other mods, that already commented on this thread, on their wall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back