• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Before we discuss anything like that can we at least get opinions on this and solve this
They literally start flying around and fighting while he's using the avatar(which is glowing blue because ego is using his powers) he only makes the elemental construct at the climax of his fight with celestial quill and even then they both survive the impact of his powers and the fall Ego doesn't even need to start regen from it and quill even gets up with the energy to fight...

10:47 onward

If you really want to bring up the constructs as well at 8:24 we blatantly see they can't even be damaged by Quill's blasters so your point is a counterpoint to what you're trying to argue because either way he'd still need durability to scale upwards in some way when using his powers.

Also the OP should be updated for anything that's been dropped or accepted

They literally start flying around and fighting while he's using the avatar(which is glowing blue because ego is using his powers) he only makes the elemental construct at the climax of his fight with celestial quill and even then they both survive the impact of his powers and the fall Ego doesn't even need to start regen from it and quill even gets up with the energy to fight...

If you really want to bring up the constructs as well at 8:24 we blatantly see they can't even be damaged by Quill's blasters so your point is a counterpoint to what you're trying to argue because either way he'd still need durability to scale upwards in some way when using his powers.

What's the word on this can it be applied there have been no disagreements or counters to it for a couple of weeks now(this being the Multi-City Block level upgrade since ego clearly uses his powers to fight even with his avatar)

Yep, pretty much haha. After all, Ego's one of the most powerful characters in the MCU so I would have liked to see him on that tier. Still an upgrade though, albeit a small one.

About that, what's the plot of the new What if episode? Tony on Sakaar?
Ya true

from what I heard ya it’s supposed to be something like that with him fighting gamora

Last edited:
Tbh True form ego would be high tier since he an whole ass moon
Only celestials with The power stone dormammu alioth and maybe watcher will he above him
Not including those big ass celestial from the trailer cuz we dunno how they scale to other celestials

Tbh True form ego would be high tier since he an whole ass moon
Only celestials with The power stone dormammu alioth and maybe watcher will he above him
Not including those big ass celestial from the trailer cuz we dunno how they scale to other celestials
I mean, judging by the concpet arts, the brief shot of the green one (Jemiah I think) apparently creating a galaxy and Arishem looking like he's bigger than constellations, it's entirely possible they will tier 3. There's also a theory recently that showed up saying they were the one who turned the singularities from the Big Bang into lingos, thus basiclaly creating the Infinity Stones. Even if not true and they will probably only appear in flashback, they're most likely going to be the biggest fish in the entire MCU (aside from Dormammu and discounting anyone wielding all the Stones at the same time)

I'm against a 6-C upgrade for Star-Lord/Ego and the Ronan thing still involves him dying. The comparison to Thor also doesn't really work since that was Thor after he had just gotten beaten up by both Hela and Thanos and was generally pretty injured.

I'm against a 6-C upgrade for Star-Lord/Ego and the Ronan thing still involves him dying. The comparison to Thor also doesn't really work since that was Thor after he had just gotten beaten up by both Hela and Thanos and was generally pretty injured.
???

why would it not work? It’s a very impressive feat because of the fact he was injured.

That's not the upgrade I'm proposing that's an entirely seperate arguement the one I contancted you for is 8-A for Ego's avatar and celestial quil

It's not a big assumption Ego literally wasn't trying to fight there and he himself states that when he makes the avatar normally he normally tries to make it as human as possible without revealing himself so while I get what you're saying you shouldn't be making assumptions of the meaning of other people's words and arguements beforehand

This being my reasons and there's been no opposition to my that second reply of my arguement where I debunked Wendigo's points

Oh. An 8-A upgrade probably isn't that insane.
Yeah I find it weird that we're scaling ego to being damaged off guard having not used his powers when he was blasted by Quill when it's stated he makes his avatars as human as possible and had no intention to fight them at the time but he's clearly far stronger when he actually intends to fight celestial quil after being blasted I have my proofs in the reply I had as you can see and I think it warrants an upgrade

You kinda of need to calculate first this "8-A" feat and get it accepted, I don't mind those forms being as long they don't scale to the 6-Cs/High 7-A for any of the previous related reasons.

Also, what? Since when was Tony going to fight Gamora?

That's what if
You kinda of need to calculate first this "8-A" feat and get it accepted, I don't mind those forms being as long they don't scale to the 6-Cs/High 7-A for any of the previous related reasons.
And Ego already has 8-A feats calc'd using his powers we just haven't scaled him to it physically unlike his brain which is the only part we scale to the 8-A currently

To be like what exactly? I don't know the context your talking about tony and gamora in other than something about the What If series

I'm simply asking when or where was officially stated that there is going to be a What if revolving around Gamora and Tony, because none of the trailers I see showed that.

This is scaled to his avatars ap with powers only currently and his brains durability in his planet key

Ah, well I suppose it could fully scale physically to his avatars.

I'm simply asking when or where was officially stated that there is going to be a What if revolving around Gamora and Tony, because none of the trailers I see showed that.
Oh okay so the entire episode will not feature Gamora vs Tony as some people have said but they should all be meeting and form the Guardians of the Multiverse because of infinity ultron being a threat to the multiverse I believe that's when they'll meet and we'll see Gamora with the thanos armor
Ah, well I suppose it could fully scale physically to his avatars.
Okay sounds good

Back