• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Doctor Strange

well, since the movie is already out i would say making a profile seems fitting,

doctor stranges abilitys as far as i would list are:

powers and abilitys : astral projection, soul destruction(with electric shocks through his real body), time manipulation, flying (with red cloak), very good hand to hand combat, portal creation/teleportation, barrier/forcefield creation, weapon creation (out of pure energy, only did it with a lasso-like object), dimension manipulation (can enter a mirror dimension and bring other people with him, in there nobody can affect the real world be it with physical attacks or magical), photographic memory, immense talent for magic (did his first time manipulating spell a few minutes after reading the instructions)

his AP should be building lvl (through spells), his time manipulation was universe (even 2 universe lvl since it worked on the black dimension) lvl but the manipulation can be concentrated on the size of a apple,

his speed would be low-superhuman lvl (i dont recal any notable speed feats), via flying he could be subsonic at most, he reached dormammu in his dimension rather fast,

his range would be tens of meters with spells, planet scale with teleportation and universe (or 2 universe lvl) with time manipulation

his durability would be peak human,

his intelligence is genius-lvl, he has immense knowledge on a lot of topics,

so, for everyone who saw the movie, did i rate it correctly or should we change some stats?

Back