• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
General agreement I think. Also, Veloxt is definitely right (no, I doesn't have anything to do with me thinking sorcerers being noted Unknown with their Magic is wrong, what makes you say that?)

Also who proposed an unknown tier for Strange and Sorcerers? I think we need him as well for looking up over this revision
Seemingly it was @Valiant_Abyss who first proposed it in this thread after a few other people started questioning why Emirp wanted 6-C Strange. I'm assuming I can ping since I'm a CGM but just testing it since I'm not sure

Anyways, we should probably wait to see what they think and also just wait for more discussion here overall.

Could've sworn I already responded to this, but this revision is fine. The change to unknown was originally made because the strange vs strange seen was largely forgotten about mostly due to the specific shield interactions being very short lived. tier 7 sorcerers are alright.

I mean, we should probably ask people about the thread to get some attention, seems like it's not spontaneously going to get focus

mean if he got the boost in power, they'd be more or less equal no? My point wasn't that live action Strange is as strong as what if Strange, but that Strange's magical AP is as strong as his forcefields
Unless we rewrote something we're not scaling main line characters to their What If versions. Strange's AP scaling must be his own, not from qn alternate version with a different set up and origin.

Oh, is that so? I thought we did scale them.

Still relevant to Doctor Strange Supreme however.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back