• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Thunder McQueen vs SCP-458

Plot: Thunder McQueen is hungry so orders a Pizza but gets 458 instead

Speed Equalised because why not

"The box is also rather indestructible, as all tests to destroy or dismantle the box have proven fruitless."

Also, to replicate toppings, pizza, it seems to need to be held in a human's hands.

If destroying the pizza alone & not the box were sufficient, maybe he could achieve inconclusive by say, using Highway to Hell to incinerate it?

But....

Highway To Hell: Born from Thunder McQueen's desire to not die alone, this Stand will pull those the user desires in with their death. All Damage and effects done to the user will be shared with the desired target automatically, even when the user does not know they have the stand.

McQueen being able to do that via HtH depends on him wanting to die with a PIZZA.

And I'm also unsure if he can Death Manipulate the box.

That said, maybe if he set up some kind of convoluted way of destroying the pizza without touching it, would that work? Toss it in Central Park's waters, or the sewers? Set up an explosion? Sever some power lines to have the electricity incinerate it?

I'm not exactly sure who wins. Thunder McQueen is willing to "kill", so he does have the capacity, & arguably, the resources to destroy the pizza, but whether he will do so or not & whether his resources & intelligence will allow it or not is dubious. Also, the box is far harder to destroy than the pizza(s) inside of it.

I expect a lot of good food will be wasted over the course of this "conflict".

In theory, it may also be possible that by supplying a neverending amount of Thunder McQueen's most favorite pizza ever, it would cure him of his suicidal tendencies, thus thwarting HtH.

But if so, what about being willing to kill? Even if he wasn't suicidal anymore, would the happiness of an endless supply of his favorite pizza be enough to stop him from trying to destroy that source?

I ain't sure. Anyone willing to help me out?

He can do it to Lightning McQuee so I think he can do it to SCP as well. He can use stick to lead the pizza to the lake, though I don't know if this is in character. Pizza shouldn't be able to cure his trauma.

Reinhardthrowhisspear said:
He can do it to Lightning McQuee so I think he can do it to SCP as well. He can use stick to lead the pizza to the lake, though I don't know if this is in character. Pizza shouldn't be able to cure his trauma.
That was a crossover match, so that's really not s good example

And Lightning McQueen is a sentient being with living moving parts

Reinhardthrowhisspear said:
Both can't put each other down for good. SCP has no way possible to defeat McQueen and pizza will just keep popping up. Inconclusive.
Basically this. If you didn't know: I vote Inconclusive.

Chartate101 said:
458 takes this. McQueen kills himself cuz he thinks it will kill 458. It doesn't kill him, and then it wins
If my memory serves, TMQ's Stand ability Highway to Hell requires him to want to die with the target. That is, to be in love with it. Are we really certain that a pizza/pizza box would count as being enough that he "wouldn't die alone"? I'm incredulous that his psyche would count dying with an inanimate object, or a delivered foodstuffs as enough that he wouldn't be dying alone.

Incon. McQueen just gets pizza.

Back