• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

McCree vs Erron Black

So if part of MK is nerfed to 9-A we can make now a lot of battles. This is not exception.

Plot:
Mysterious Krown which is used to control the Hourglass is missed in the Route 66, Erron Black was sent there to find it and take it back.

McCree walked around the Route where he suddenly sees a suspicious face.

As soon as Erron saw McCree he thought that someone else is came here for the Krown and shooted first, but McCree dodged

M: That was close. Now put your gun on the floor and nobody gets hurt.

E: Easy to tell for you. But I won't give up this easily.

Rules:
  • Speed is unequal for now
  • The location is Route 66 as stated above
  • Both are 50 meters from each other.
  • Battle began at high noon.

McCree:
Erron:
Inconclusive:

how much faster do you have to be to blitz? If Mcree can still possibly hit him without getting blitzed speed unequal should be fine

Erron is 1.65 times faster in reactions btw. May I equalize speed or..?
Mccree can tag Tracer who is faster than the most of Overwatch cast, anyways, if Mccree use his flash bomb, he can just spam all the 6 shots at once and win, as he quick kill people even more durable than him with that

Last edited:
Mccree can tag Tracer who is faster than the most of Overwatch cast, anyways, if Mccree use his flash bomb, he can just spam all the 6 shots at once and win, as he can one shot people even more durable than him with that
And the fight placing in Route 66 just gives more advantage to Mccree, as he is an expert there

I don't think Erron has any notable critical hit moves that allow him to kill an opponent quickly so even if Erron hits first, McCree can kill him in fewer shots.

However if McCree decides to start with a flashbang, what's stopping Erron from shooting it off the air? Erron has demonstrated himself as a pretty skilled marksman, being able to shoot coins in the air with his back turned

Erron Black has a more versatile set of equipment, acid, sand grenades, dynamite, jaw trap that can be attached to a chain, swords, caltrops, and since this fight starts at range, he has rifles perfect for long range, he also has higher lifting strength Incase this goes into H2H. I vote Black

Not really. You said in another thread that all MK 9-As scale to 0,09 tons. All Overwatch characters (If I'm not mistaken) downscale from Doomfist's feat due to being able to hurt him with the man himself being a 0,23 ton. Even the weakest can 9-A scales to 0,07 tons rounded up

Here's the calc

Back