• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Erron Black vs Deathstroke (Arkham Series) (0-7-0) (Concluded)

koopa3144

He/Him
was looking for a fight for demoman but found this instead

• Fight takes place in an empty mall
  • speed is equalized
  • SBA distance
black-stroke

Erron Black: 0

Deadshot(Deathstroke): 7

Incon: 0

Last edited:
Alrighty this looks nice, idk what the AP is right now though. Both have unorthodox arsenals, you could argue Erron's bringing the more unique stuff like acid and sand vials but I doubt either is going to catch the other off guard. Both have comparable LS though DS might have the slight edge. Skill wise I know Erron tends to be a jobber but one must consider the type of beings that exist within MK, frankly considering how much of a hellhole Outworld can be the fact he lived that long was a miracle.

Atm I'm leaning on Incon I guess until I hear what others have to say.

Skill wise I know Erron tends to be a jobber but one must consider the type of beings that exist within MK, frankly considering how much of a hellhole Outworld can be the fact he lived that long was a miracle.
Not really, Outworld is still sort of organized in a middle-age-ish society where order is held with the iron fist, and Erron lived there as one of the top enforcers of the emperor, not the last refugee disbanded in the middle of the outback.
And yes, as almost all Netherreal villains, he's bound to being a jobber, and in fact he lost to Takeda, Kung Jin (although he also scored a victory against him), Kotal Kahn, Johnny Cage, Sonya Blade and Sheeva.
And in spite of the crazy aim he showcases in his supers, he hardly hits anything in the cutscenes.

On the other hand, from what I recall from the Cammy thread, Deathstroke has many more V's on his record, or at least he's treated as equal to people who I'd say would already put Erron on his ass, let alone what he accomplished in his past, which trumps Erron's career as a Black Dragon and an Outworld enforcer.

Equipment-wise they're sort of even, but considering how many characters managed to get in cqc to Erron and also defeated him even without weapons, I'd say it wouldn't be difficult for Deathstroke to either disarm him or get close and beat him with superior skill.

AP wise Erron's got a slight advantage, downscaling from 0.09 versus Deathstroke's 0.045, but I'd say this isn't enough to close the overall gap.
I'm voting Deathstroke.

Not really, Outworld is still sort of organized in a middle-age-ish society where order is held with the iron fist, and Erron lived there as one of the top enforcers of the emperor, not the last refugee disbanded in the middle of the outback.
And yes, as almost all Netherreal villains, he's bound to being a jobber, and in fact he lost to Takeda, Kung Jin (although he also scored a victory against him), Kotal Kahn, Johnny Cage, Sonya Blade and Sheeva.
And in spite of the crazy aim he showcases in his supers, he hardly hits anything in the cutscenes.

On the other hand, from what I recall from the Cammy thread, Deathstroke has many more V's on his record, or at least he's treated as equal to people who I'd say would already put Erron on his ass, let alone what he accomplished in his past, which trumps Erron's career as a Black Dragon and an Outworld enforcer.

Equipment-wise they're sort of even, but considering how many characters managed to get in cqc to Erron and also defeated him even without weapons, I'd say it wouldn't be difficult for Deathstroke to either disarm him or get close and beat him with superior skill.

AP wise Erron's got a slight advantage, downscaling from 0.09 versus Deathstroke's 0.045, but I'd say this isn't enough to close the overall gap.
I'm voting Deathstroke.
Counted

Back