• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Thought this would be interesting, and I'm a little surprised no one has done this before, at least not to my knowledge. Super Scribblenauts Maxwell is being used. Light knows Maxwell's name. Speed equalized.

Maxwell: 0

Light Yagami: 0

Inconclusive: 1

Maxwell
Light YagamiHD

I don't think Maxwell's first reaction to meeting Kira would be "oh shit, I need to kill this guy ASAP" unless he knows about Kira's previous murders.

Darkanine said:
I don't think Maxwell's first reaction to meeting Kira would be "oh shit, I need to kill this guy ASAP" unless he knows about Kira's previous murders.
SBA says they want to kill the other guy.

Assuming they both want to kill eachother, it depends on who would write faster... Since speed is equilized, and I'm going to assume this would apply to writing speed too, it would then seem to fall to what they need to write. Light would need to write Maxwell's name, seven letters, and then wait for his death to happen. Maxwell only needs to "add an adjective" to Light and have it be "dead", only four letters.

Because of this, voting for Maxwell.

Sorry in advance if this is a necro, but if he were to write dead light, wouldn't that just summon a dead light instead of killing light? Not only that, can we assume that Maxwell would already have Lights name written in his book?

MYHERO said:
Sorry in advance if this is a necro, but if he were to write dead light, wouldn't that just summon a dead light instead of killing light? Not only that, can we assume that Maxwell would already have Lights name written in his book?
It ain't a necro so you're good on that M8, and he has to go over to light's adjectives and modify them, rather than just write his name

Back