• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mattios vs literally an Orange

Low tier vs unknown tier. Wew.

Anyhow, Mattios doesn't seem to have a meaningful way of killing Orang, Orang can apparently BFR so

Orang.

Oh yeah

Never lists the resistance on his profile, but....

"Alright, so basically, you freeze him, I'll open up a portal to a dying universe with a black hole" whispered Okami.
"I think I know the plan……" replied Eddie.

On cue, Eddie immediately fired out a blast from a gun that hit him with enough power to freeze at -273.15 celsius.

Okami then immediately opened a portal under him which transported him into a universe with a supermassive black hole.

"Well, that was simple." said Eddie. "I mean, that was stupidly simple, it couldn't possi-"

He was immediately interrupted by the sound of Mattios suddenly infront of him saying "Hai!"

"Alright, yeah, knew that wouldn't work anyways. Let's just…. Go." said Eddie.
get oofed

Also he came back from getting BFRd by The Ultimate God

Both of which should be added to his profile but

Forking E D

oh so stuff isn't on profiles that changes the outcome of the match wonderful nah who needs completed profiles NOT ME I KNOW THAT AM I RIGHT LADS WHO NEEDS EM

so mattios wins because

Orang can't apparently viably BFR

"win via resisting a Hax"

Baldi doing the fortnite default dance
Sometimes you just don't know how to reply to something so you post the default dance

I think he already did and the thread died

Mr. Bambu said:
oh so stuff isn't on profiles that changes the outcome of the match wonderful nah who needs completed profiles NOT ME I KNOW THAT AM I RIGHT LADS WHO NEEDS EM
I mean

You did make The Stranger meanwhile you have a ton of stuff you're hiding about him

I mean

Orang can't AP since he has no AP

He has no abilities aside from reflecting projectiles, which it doesn't seem like Mattios has, and BFR

which doesn't work

so Mattios just has to eventually incap

Christian Higdon said:
Maybe use a clow who's also hard to kill.
That is not a clown my friend

Funny place to link that guy though

He's not getting through Country level durability

Also he's a complete moron so he's not really going to be pulling anything unique

And if Mattios for some reason wants to keep chipping at him, Orang can just SUCC him again, he'll recover, continuous SUCC until he stops

also stranger kinda roflstomps what with having hax

The good match seems to just be

Neither can do anything to the other

Correct? You are intending for Inconclusive?

Well I mean

Yeah that's basically what this is

Back