• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Matthew Shredder respect thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. He is Matthew Shredder.

2. Is the second most powerful being on the entire internet.

3. He is the best debater on VSBW.

4. Legends says he love turtles.

5. You can't Spell Matthew Shredder without W

6.Matthew Shredder comes to Shred you

7. Matthew Shredder would body every debater.

8. I'll get those turtles for insulting me! ~Matthew Shredder

9. Because he is Matthew Shredder.

10. No debater on vsbw could body him.

11. MAAAAAAAAAAATHEWWWWWWWWWWW SHREEEEEEEEDDDDDERRRRRRR.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User:Matthew_Shredder

https://plus.google.com/u/0/116618774809302967805 (follow the goat.)

Matthew shredder

I wonder what's going through that guy's head on how this wiki works. He gets banned before doing anything, unbanned a little later, both of which lacking reasons, and now he has this.

Torlikoff said:
I wonder what's going through that guy's head on how this wiki works. He gets banned before doing anything, unbanned a little later, both of which lacking reasons, and now he has this.
He is confirmed to be the second most powerful man on internet

You bet this is going to appear in my RPG now.

He's just going to be a guy sitting in the middle of a field surrounded by shredded up goats. Kind of reminiscient of the scene in One Punch Man where you see Genos sitting in the middle of a field with a bunch of dead cows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back