• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Goku stomps if it's the version that scales backwards from 4-A.

Pretty sure that Matt does if it's another 4-B version

BlackPAIN99 said:
Is there a way to do this match fair?
I'm not extremely familiar with Toei Goku, but unless one of his 4-B versions is close to 29 KiloFoe (Matt's AP) no

Maybe.

How far above baseline 4-B is SSJ Goku via multipliers? If he is decently stronger than baseline but not too much, he could fight EBF4 Matt who is 4-B via being >>>>> his High 4-C+ EBF3 version

He'd be roughly 10x baseline, at the very minimum.

Kaioken x20 = 50% Freeza

SSJ Goku > 100% Freeza

40*6.5 foe = ~260 foe, ignoring every single form between 1st and the 4th.

Again, I'm going to break down all the characters' capabilities to the best of my ability.

Goku: Well, since this is Dragon Ball we have to constantly powerscale. Goku's first transformation into Super Saiyan is 2x 4-B at least. And after Namek, Trunks was comparable to Future Gohan and he managed to hold his own against the Future Androids who easily defeated a weaker Super Saiyan Vegeta without using 100% of their power and Goku was able to block his sword with his finger. Now three years later, Trunks became much stronger and Goku became much stronger. And that's basically it, but we're using 1/40+ 4-A Goku so none of this matters.

Matt: Super high end 4-B apparently. He's stronger than Space Akron who can warp a supermassive black hole and possibly threaten the galaxy. Seems to have a whole lot of decent hax but he's not going to use much in-character.

I could say more, but i'm not really voting.

edit: apparently goku was calced to be over 10x baseline

Warping a supermassive black hole is not "super high end 4-B", at least going by our standards.

Still pretty high comparatively, however, since the Milky Way's supermassive black hole is 4 million times the Sun's mass.

Going by our standards of "GBE of the Sun * solar masses", it'd come up to roughly 22 kilofoe, assuming he actually threatens the black hole itself.

Yeah, it's only in the KiloFoe. It's far above baseline but high end 4-B is stuff like TeraFoe

Tbh i'm not even sure that the feat is 4-B anymore, given that Akron was warping the place, which is more a feat for the scale of his reality warping than actual AP, but i'm saving that for the general revisions that will come after i'm done analyzing EBF5.

Why not 3-A vs 3-A lol

..... Though I still feel like 3-A for EBF is extremely iffy

Akron treating the end of the universe as below a god is kinda vauge, and considering Akron was spouting about his Immortality prior to that specific line, I feel like it's more that then the fact he could destroy the Universe with ease

But alas EBF revisions anyways

Edwardtruong2006 said:
wasn't 3-A erased like
months ago
Considering the likes of Cosmic Monoliths (4B-3B depending on interpretation), Cosmic Gigalith (likely 3-A), God (3-a, possibly Low 2-C), and Devourer (At least 2-C) (going in order of how powerful everyone here is), I'd say 3-A EBF is definitely coming back.

Back