• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I don't really know much about it but eeehhh.

Isn't that just by being a very strong force and getting everything into the singularity inside of it?

Both are naturally FTL and from getting equal speed they scale to the lowest speed which is Dante at MFTL, he can escape easily by running/flying.

Tony di bugalu said:
I don't really know much about it but eeehhh.
Isn't that just by being a very strong force and getting everything into the singularity inside of it?

Both are naturally FTL and from getting equal speed they scale to the lowest speed which is Dante at MFTL, he can escape easily by running/flying.
Not gonna fous on the speed stuff, but no, it's not possiblye to destroy a black hole physically. Read the black hole feats page

Dante can seal/BFR it, I believe

Also, from our Black Hole page:

"Black Hole Creation is a subset of Gravity Manipulation that allows the user to generate black holes, regions of space-time with gravity so intense that even light cannot escape them. True black holes are virtually inescapable unless one can move faster-than-light and ignore conventional durability because the incredible tidal forces within the black hole approach infinity in all directions, making it virtually impossible to survive through normal means unless the target is an entire dimensional tier above the user."

Ok, so devil trigger is trather problematic since Matt doesn't really have any speed boost to counter

Also Matt's Black Holes are planetary, so even with FTL speed Dante would have an hard time not being shredded by it.

He could if he had Yamato, but here is DMC5 Dante

The Black Hole is going to warp his body, you know, the "spaghettification" thing, Spatial Resistance can counter that while still being affected bt the gravity

But I don't really get this discussion, Dante's MFTL, escaping the black isn't the real problem, Dante can also use Dimensional Travel to escape, Seal it or BFR it

It's a vote the thing is that I don't feel confident on Dante's win this time

Its more of a 60% chance of victory for Dante, at least for me.

Back