• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Now that other Miis are getting (better) profiles, I believe it would only be fair to upgrade Matt's stats similar to those and provide better descriptions on such.

Apart from that, some actual new feats:

Blocks a hit while his opponent was perceiving time so slow that the audience appeared nearly froze

Reacts to this

Throws two large diamonds into the air high enough that they go offscreen

Casually blocks a full power attack from the player Mii without even flinching

All Miis can survive this

Limited Size Manipulation (Matt grows much bigger than any other Mii in the game in his boss fight in Swordplay Showdow)

We should also mention on the verse page that Wii Party should be considered canon to the Wii Sports continuity as all the same Miis in Wii Sports and Wii Sports Resort are featured in the game, NPC or otherwise, and Wii Fit for the same reason and because the player Mii uses Wuhu Island and Matt's training room to train.

You can ask here for calculations: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3760369

In boxing the audience is still visibly moving.

In baseball his hand was nearly there and the ball started several meters away. Real people could manage that.

The diamond thing is fine.

That hit was a really bad one, wouldn't have even hit him even if he didn't block.

The throwing thing is also fine.

The boss thing seems like blatand game mechanics. A boss enemy is bigger than an average version of the mob, definitly needs more proof to not be dismissed.

Clearly? They hardly moved at all.

It's hard to tell where Matt's hand was before they showed him with the ball. Even if real humans could, it's a good enough feat to mention on the profile.

It probably was a bad hit, but Matt's glove did actually move.

The reason I mentioned it is because this scenario is unique; no other boss in the game gets bigger like this.

Yeah, just saying most of those feats aren't that much beyond atyletic humans. But they can be added as supporting feats.

I dunno for size manip then, though I'm doubtful.

What Ricsi accepted can probably be applied.

Sorry to bring this thread back, but should I edit the verse page to include Wii Party and/or Wii Fit? That wasn't addressed here.

Back