• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Matt Parkman vs. Marion Wheeler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dargoo_Faust

Blue Doggo Enthusiast
VS Battles
Retired
I never realized how awesome this matchup is. Mindhax Detective vs. Antimemetics Expert. I feel like this can play out in a lot of different ways so don't be surprised if I hop in on the debate (if one even comes up T-T).

Speed is =. Both start at a distance of 12 meters and have any weapons they typically have acess to.

Matt Parkma -

Marion Wheeler - 5 (HI3, Bambu, Wok, Holy, Phoenix)

Incon -

8E7CFE07-D370-483A-B306-5EE13411FCC4-198-0000004167DA49FE
Greg-grunberg

depends on what either does in-character

Matt tries to mind ****, his mind gets eaten

he does anything else, he probably wins

Well, it depends on how Matt tries to mindfuck

Entering Marion's mind means he gets nommed by her pet. Altering Marion's mind (like mindhaxing her into shooting herself), would cause whatever he places into her mind to get nommed.

However if he outright tries to flip the killswitch on her or erase her entire mind there isn't much she can do in response.

Matt doesn't usually immediatly go for the kill with his mindhax, which will really cost him if he tries to alter her mind; a couple of seconds of her memory is nommed, and she responds with a well-placed shot to the head.

Marion likely takes this more times than not IMO.

How good is meme mindhax?

Telepathy is a big factor in this fight, after all

i mean

i don't think telepathy will help against the transmutation into anti-meme worms

so Marion for a few reasons

Marion's mindhax was able to comepletely erase her from her husband's memory, and her pet actively eats nonessential/infected memories and thoughts of hers. It's why 3125 doesn't end up getting her for a while, as whenever she thinks about it her pet detects an infected thought and eats it.

That said its range on affecting other people is very limited.

And yeah outside of the mind games she kicks the crap out of Matt in terms of skill and weaponry.

Does her pet really have the telepathic power to beat Matt out? Or is it just a matter of it physical eating him?

If it's the latter, I'll probably go with Marion

I doubt it has the telepathic power to take out Matt on its own, but keep in mind it can do its thing while Marion just shoots Matt.

Would Matt really stand out in the open, though?

He's a cop, he should know to not be in the open when he's going to do something.

Marion is an agent with far superior training than Matt and decades of experience against fighting mind-altering anomalies.

IIRC Matt doesn't insta-kill without reason to, preferring to use normal mindhax. Since he wouldn't lead with "lolkillu" at all times, I'd hand this handily to Marion via outclassing him physically and, aside from one or two of his abilities, mentally.

Marion*

I voted Marion

Wheeler dealer FRA

ey just one more

This never got added. Closing time, folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back