• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Flagg's smurf stuff is with the Black 13, which OP needs to specify that he has (please don't, OP). She can't seem to resist his regular mindhax though, so I guess he does that and then kills her.

Anyway...

It doesn't look like Matoi resists any of Flagg's better abilities. Between that and his ability to read her mind and see what's coming before she even realizes what she's about to do, he should take this relatively easily.

"Note: While the character has been seen regularly using Maerlyn's Grapefruit and Black Thirteen throughout numerous appearances, the crystals do not actually belong to him, and he is seen traveling without them in his possession just as often as not. On top of this, both orbs are shown to be sentient, and have a tendency to act on their own whenever they are given the opportunity. As such, they are considered a form of outside help, and must be specified by the OP for them to be used in VS threads."

"I didn't say anything => he has it"

what

"Sorry, I didn't see that. I'm gonna specify it then."

w h a t

Yeah, he does. Badly. And pointlessly, seeing as he already wins without it.

Removing it is smart.

He was beating Randall, then MrKing started bringing up arguments for Randall and the thread kinda... died

That's depressing

Anyways the not Ryüko gets mindhaxed

It's 15 hecking days old, you wouldn't know old if I slapped you upside the head with the length that I have had to bump threads for

And also he didn't exactly say that on this thread so

You mean where he said "everyone but Matoi dies" with no elaboration and then just went over why Black Thirteen is one of the most broken weapons on the site?

DMUA said:
You mean where he said "everyone but Matoi dies" with no elaboration and then just went over why Black Thirteen is one of the most broken weapons on the site?
she has a24D guardian so it is obiously not going to work.Randall best stuff are non standard equipment.Mindhaxing her is useless because as soon as he becomes a threat to matoi her 24D guardian is going to erase him

Isnt this a "who shoots" first as either Flagg Mind haxxes or Matoi BFR.

Though I heard that Matoi doesnt need to personally use the BFR her guardian can do it for her.

Back