• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Match-Up Request Thread

Battle, you have a rare instance of not haxed enough to fight most on the wiki.

@Ed I'm actually working on a charcter right now that could be a good matchup for Sabrina. I'm still fleshing her out, so you might need to wait a bit, but she's decently powerful and could likely give Sabrina a good fight.

Vaeru is always ready.

Speaking of, people seem to like matches with Vaerun more since he's a bit of a haxlord, if anyone has a match then feel free to suggest them.

No, he's not a smurf unless you give him prep time- even then, only 4-D.

sorry boyo

only High 6-A I got is Baba Yaga

So, hey, um, who wants to fight my OC called Anna Abramovna Bystrova? She only has one key which is... well, for the sake of simplicity, let's say it's 9-A.

Thing is, while Anna is only very lightly haxxed (limited durability negation, stat amping, regen, afterimages, instinctive reaction, limited powernull and invulnerability/immunity negation), she has resistances and counters to a multitude of hax. It may not seem from her Powers and Abilities section, but just look at the Notable Attacks and Techniques section. Just scroll through it.

The Interference Field alone protects her against time stop, teleportation, grabbing her directly with telekinesis and so many other haxxed stuff that countering her with a character that makes for a merely fair match might be complicated. You might want to have either a kinda haxxed 9-A or someone from tier 8-C.

TL;DR: Any highly haxxed 9-B+, moderately haxxed 9-A or mildly/haxless 8-C wanting to take on my OC?

Mand21 said:
So, hey, um, who wants to fight my OC called Anna Abramovna Bystrova? She only has one key which is... well, for the sake of simplicity, let's say it's 9-A.
Thing is, while Anna is only very lightly haxxed (limited durability negation, stat amping, regen, afterimages, instinctive reaction, limited powernull and invulnerability/immunity negation), she has resistances and counters to a multitude of hax. It may not seem from her Powers and Abilities section, but just look at the Notable Attacks and Techniques section. Just scroll through it.

The Interference Field alone protects her against time stop, teleportation, grabbing her directly with telekinesis and so many other haxxed stuff that countering her with a character that makes for a merely fair match might be complicated. You might want to have either a kinda haxxed 9-A or someone from tier 8-C.

TL;DR: Any highly haxxed 9-B+, moderately haxxed 9-A or mildly/haxless 8-C wanting to take on my OC?
https://fcoc-vs-battles.fandom.com/wiki/Dark_B This is the only 9-B i have, but i have the Verse page here in case you find a better challenger https://fcoc-vs-battles.fandom.com/wiki/Portal_RPG here

BattleReviews said:
https://fcoc-vs-battles.fandom.com/wiki/Dark_B This is the only 9-B i have, but i have the Verse page here in case you find a better challenger https://fcoc-vs-battles.fandom.com/wiki/Portal_RPG here
Um... I'm sorry, it would be an utter stomp in Anna's favor. Not only does he have no hax at all (which would be needed to fight her as a 9-B since she has a + on her base), but it seems all he has is very simple while she's full of different and complex techniques which can even be joined together. On to the rest of the verse.

Large Slime, one of the verse's 9-As, seems like would be a bit annoying to destroy but ultimately pose no challenge, like, very low diff. Sunshot seems a little more interesting, but without reasonable intelligence and haxless versatility that isn't that big, it should end up very low-diffed, too.

They all seem... pokémon-level? You can't tank Anna with that little versatility and intelligence unless you're an 8-C or so. :c

Don't you have some highly versatile or mild to moderately haxxed 9-As?

Christian Higdon said:
I have a 9-B.
Here.

Actually, two.
How strong is his toon force? Like I said, 9-A is recommended, but if his toon forced is used in a variety of ways that don't necessarily meet resistance from the field, he can be a nice foe.

Back