• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Match-Up Request Thread

Ok gotcha. Did you still want a fight in the 5-B key? I'm just worried that Roland might not be able to handle the sheer hax of David can dish out in his 5-B key, so it might not be much of a fight.

Alright awesome. Would you mind setting up the thread? I'm kinda new so I'm not sure how many people will actually see it if I do it.

Mr. Bambu said:
I was joking. Vaerun isn't my character so to speak (rather a character of a friend in D&D), so forgive me the overpowered-ness. Vaerun is absurdly powerful and probably an unfair match unless you've taken pains to make your characters insanely, ridiculously strong. If you'd like a High 7-A I can't really help you, for 6-A if you don't mind main-site then I'd suggest The Hunter from Monster Hunter as a good non-haxy option.
Yep, i guess you where joking, i forgot put sarcasm end of my line. But in other hand i could throw for Lissie and Tiffany like my verse book of knowledge as 1-A hax is so popular in nowdays....(sarcasm again)

I will look trough and main site for matches.

Candoalotbetter
I'm not saying Ilia is banned or anything, but you can seriously do a lot better than that for a wall of hax over twice my screen size and the word "conceptual" splattered on it a couple times.

She is a relatively new character in Reincarnation Wars and as such does not yet have as much information to add to the profile. The word conceptual is also only used twice, once for her armor and once for her abstract existence.

Hl3 or bust said:
@Drag

Ilya is from an RP

she has other character's powers

WHY has no control over that
Doesn't prevent him from making better summary/appearance/personality sections.

@WHYNAUT I said a couple times, not many. Maybe just bad wording on my part.

But I'm very sure you can still squeeze out more into those aforementioned sections. But like I said, she ain't banned, so we shouldn't continue this much further.

Peppypony said:
There is a possiblity that I'll make this into a legit profile on the FCOC (Yes I'm serious). There are also these possible powers and abilities to bare in mind as well and IDK if it's gonna happen or not (I hope it does tho lol!). But just in case, I wonder if anybody has any ideas for a match for it? xD

I don't see how Mogar is remotely fair, if you wanna explain you can, but Dexion seems better, though that telekinesis worries me. You want Ethan or AWayne? (Unless D&D resists all of Wayne's stuff)

BattleReviews said:
But i don't see the problem with Dark A. What makes him that bad?
I read his profile, and I've gotta say there are profiles on the Joke VS wiki with more effort put into them than this guy. Just because you cover all the bases for the basic template doesn't mean you have a good character. I'd suggest coming up with more stuff for him and taking him more seriously if you want matches. Otherwise people on here are gonna take one look at that profile and ignore you.

I have totally no idea what kind of more effort there could be put in.

Also, Joke Battle profiles have more effort because those are jokes, you need loads of effort to think of funny tiering for them, attack potency, speed, everything else. Even VS Battle profiles don't go near the level of effort of Joke Battles do, not even beyond (Unless 1-A and higher but that isn't that common of a tier)

I guess so?

But maybe go a little more indepth about their backstories and personality. You've written a bit, but not much. Maybe like what I do for example? There's many other examples on this wiki you can get inspiration from too.

The reason why VSbattles doesn't go as indepth compared to the FCOC is because VSbattles is about the statistics of fictional copyrighted characters. While the FCOC is focused on both and writing on since you're the creator of the characters themselves, we expect you to go indepth about the characters personalities, backstories, interests and flaws. Not as many people are gonna be familiar with your characters compared to on VSbattles so people need to see more info about your character y'know?

If it's just an enemy that doesn't appear so often in your RPG, then what about any characters that we know more about such as the main character or the antagonist?

Well yeah, Dark A is just a regular enemy. But uhhh, i have the guide, but i go in "early to latest fighting order" such as having a match for Slime (The first enemy in the game) to all the way to the post game enemies. So that would mean The Guide would be one of the latest to get a battle even tho he makes an earlier appearance. And no, the guide is not the antagonist. The guide is the creator of the game.

Not sure if you could count appearing in 2 portals (including post-game and excluding being able to be unlocked thanks to a code) as often appearing or not, but that's just how many appearances Dark A would have in the first game, i plan on releasing a sequal in either late 2019 or 2020. But for now, this is all i have to say to you.

EDIT: And i still have no idea why you compare Dark A with Joke Battle characters when those characters are suppose to be funny, creative in the stats which takes loads of effort.

You do you, dude. I'm just trying to let you know that not many people are interested in having a fight with a character that his very little effort put in.

That's not what triggered me there, it's that you compared it with Joke Battles, which has far more effort put into than VS Battles and this wiki.

Back