• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Match-Up Request Thread

Hl3 or bust said:
I got one, although the 7-B weapons are an issue
More interesting, but it's an AP stomp as soon as Anna resists his hax. Don't you think trying a 9-A would be better?

I'm starting to wonder if I'm mistaking people's comments and they actually mean them to someone else.

While that's true, nothing on her profile seems to stop David's opening move of pulling a Caliburn from UBW and slashing in her general direction

Christian Higdon said:
Well, it's Tom's toonforce, so he can really take a licking.

Or we can use the second.
I don't know a lot about Tom's toon force or how it's typically used, but this resilient immortality seems interesting. Anna will be throwing low end 9-A attacks all the time and strongly resisting any attempts to use powers directly on her body without touching it, though. She also seems more skilled as a hand-to-hand combatant and can perfectly deal with weapons. Can he take a beating and have ways of countering her great versatility and intelligence?

Stranger? The man who's constantly taking mood swings and screaming about his parents burning countering THAT intellect?

Well, I mean, his Low-High might do something.

Christian Higdon said:
Stranger? The man who's constantly taking mood swings and screaming about his parents burning countering THAT intellect?
Well, I mean, his Low-High might do something.
Isn't his Low-High Regenerationn exclusive to his third soul, which is 4-B? Anna has no means of defeating someone above High 8-C.

Christian Higdon said:
Well, he has Tom's powers, and last I recall, Tom is with that level of Regen.
Oh, I looked only at his profile and thus didn't see that.

Hmm, he doesn't seem to, in-character, use anything that could bypass Anna's physical resistance, and is a 9-B. Although he's got that low-high resistance, if she can bait him into falling under a rock and he can't move anymore or something like that, she can incap him for even longer than a day. Like, there's no way he can win (as far as I'm concerned), but Anna has a win condition by using the time she has to plan out something and take him out, so all he'd do is... tank?

She could even make him tap out of the fight by strangling him unconscious multiple times, for all I know.

Well, a 9-B fight COULD BE fair, as I literally have no other 9-As that exist. In fact, I really have none.

The Stranger is likely a tank, so he'd likely take and heal. He's mostly like Peter Griffin in some cases.

True. The Stranger is mostly a coward. Say anything too bad and...well....you wouldn't like him then.

He'd likely just grab his trusty chainsaw or a weapon from nowhere. Or likely start going all out in physical power and....well....him bloodlusted....

It's not a pretty sight.

Not really.

Why do I always target the powerful stuff!?

Well, at the same time, I prefer 9-Bs.

There's always Boris.

Christian Higdon said:
Not really.
Why do I always target the powerful stuff!?

Well, at the same time, I prefer 9-Bs.

There's always Boris.
Does Boris have any powers I don't see? He seems way less versatile and intelligent than Anna. It's even a borderline AP stomp if she starts comboing him or combining techniques. I wonder if I can create a thread for this... I'd give all equipment he's had access to, previous knowledge of Anna's capabilities, bloodlust and some time to prepare in order to make things more fair, what do you think?

Maybe, maybe not. Boris has only ever had access to a baseball bat. Maybe just don't use anything above 9-B, because...well...

That makes me kinda cranky.

Yobobojojo said:
Reggy
So we can all remember the luck BS forever
Anna Abramovna Bystrova can be a nice opponent to his first key so long as he gets that lance restricted and cannot nuke the entire place without nuking himself, too. If that is to be set true so that he cannot use anything bigger than Low 7-C at the 4km range, than High 8-C at Anna's range or than 9-B when at melee range, then a combat between the two of them is possible.

BattleReviews said:
wait... so you're telling me that Anna can live without oxygen?
Not eternally, just for long enough to beat the crap out of someone. Twenty, maybe thirty minutes tops. Why ask?

Because i know the majority of 9-B aren't capable of living without oxygen

And includes oxygen of the body itself (if you don't know what i mean. I meant the oxygen you have inside you)

I honestly don't think it's easy to kill Anna via the oxygen inside her body, like lungs and blood. Did you read the Interference Field?

BattleReviews said:
I guess you have a point... guess i will wait till-

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Ri

Maybe he can have against her instead.
His weapons aren't described or explained decently, but it seems like Anna can deal with anything he throws at her and K.O or trap him somewhere. So I guess battles with characters from outside the wiki can be added?

And I still don't get how the infinite luck guy was gonna take out her oxygen, but it seems like she can either high-diff him or get high to mid-diffed.

So, any low end 9-Bs or 9-As willing to fight Anna Abramovna Bystrova? So long as they aren't very heavily haxxed (she did just beat an unskilled Toon Force user despite having few superpowers), it can happen pretty fine. Maybe even a fully haxless and not too versatile 8-C.

Mand21 said:
So, any low end 9-Bs or 9-As willing to fight Anna Abramovna Bystrova? So long as they aren't very heavily haxxed (she did just beat an unskilled Toon Force user despite having few superpowers), it can happen pretty fine. Maybe even a fully haxless and not too versatile 8-C.
Well there is Meck https://fcoc-vs-battles.fandom.com/wiki/Meck he could have a few too many hax I guess, but the only ones that applys to combat should be fire manipulation, and relatively miner mind manipulation.

Cool. I guess somebody can make that then.

Though, considering you made that up, maybe you could? Or I could, no big deal.

Back