• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Match-Up Request Thread

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
I have noticed a whole bunch of "Looking for a match" type threads. I think this thread will make things easier for those looking for opponents as they don't have to go creating a new thread each time.

Basic rules are basic.

-Post link to file.

-Post which key(s) you want to use.

-Wait for a reply and possible match.

This is completely different case compared to Vs threads themselves. It makes sense for their to be a ton of vs threads as each actually feature something different. Here, this is just taking care of requests in one threads, something you cannot do for Vs threads.

I mean like, his limits without cutting or piercing.

Nvm. Do you want to make the thread or?

@BlackDarkness

Little brother or Big Brother or maybe their father. 6-A or High 6-A, Demigod or full god and High 6-A matches.

Of course there is also their other siblings who would like to figth Ares and Athena, both 6-A.

If someone else want figth this family, go on make your pick.

Oh, in Athena case you have to only defeat her, owl can live.

Legion350 said:
Looking for a match for Hawkeye (Avengers: Battle for Earth)
Hawkeye with weapons vs Black widow (Grey suit or Avengers)?