• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Match-Up Request Thread

If you want you can make up the thread,along a short story interaction like last one if you wanna,im pretty busy nowadays with university

Alrigth, give me few hours (days, i may be busy too), i will think some short story along side match thread.

@VelvetAngelzz

Or do you wanna do thread, as you suggested it?

Can someone find a match for Athena, speed equal isn't neccesary unless they are slower. Not sure if that character can find a good match. probably not. She's op in a fighting type of way.

GreyFang82 said:
Flesh Beasts is always an option for 4-A (I just remembered I had them) although the regen could be a problem. Other than that they aren't to hax heavy.
Im down for Flesh Beasts fighting Wulfgar,its been a while since i seen that character,last time it lost to Celestia if i remember

BlackDarkness679 said:
GreyFang82 said:
Flesh Beasts is always an option for 4-A (I just remembered I had them) although the regen could be a problem. Other than that they aren't to hax heavy.
Im down for Flesh Beasts fighting Wulfgar,its been a while since i seen that character,last time it lost to Celestia if i remember
Yeah Tia won that one.

I like to think theses fights with the Flesh Beasts can be interpreted as them attempting to hijack the verse, but the characters attempt to fight back.

VelvetAngelzz said:
Can someone find a match for Athena, speed equal isn't neccesary unless they are slower. Not sure if that character can find a good match. probably not. She's op in a fighting type of way.
I can suggest Leona to fight her,that way i get a match for her as well finally,you can do the thread btw as i said above im too busy to do a lot here at the moment

Alright. On a scale of 1-10, how haxy? D&D resists most hax even in canon (up to and including canonically resisting Existence Erasure, Law Manipulation, and Causality Manipulation even at low tiers) and Homebrew generally adds... something. The most haxed of the 7-Bs is probably Shaxx or a similar Pillar of Serth LaKresh. Them or Ryan St. Germaine.

For not-haxed, Mogar (my own character) is probably the best bet.

So. The Marvelous Chester rofls those two but they should be fine for pretty much every other D&D character. I'll go with Czavion since he has artwork.

Being honest my own character is the least haxed of the bunch so look at Mogar to see what is basically the weakest 7-B (even though in-verse he's technically one of the strongest). Best abilities are passive fear hax.

Then how about a single of them?

Common enemy VS Common enemy

Wait a sec... why not have a Hundred of Large Slimes, Rockbasses and Plankwoos VS a hundred Robot Minions?

or just a 1v1 fight