• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Match-Up Request Thread

@BattleReviews I think both characters lack the hax

@BlackDarkness679

Since nobody is responding you can use Iron Ma if you want.

Colonel Krukov said:
@BlackDarkness679

Since nobody is responding you can use Iron Ma if you want.
I want other characters from other people to do matches with,as we just had a couple between our characters lately,hope you dont mind that

I want other characters from other people to do matches with,as we just had a couple between our characters lately,hope you dont mind that

Perhaps my character Kestheus would be a suitable match? High 6-A human Key for reference.

Well, I removed the "Do not use in VS Threads" note from Prince Nomber. So any of his keys (preferably not the first) can be used. (High 8-C (Preferably not), High 7-C, 7-A, 6-B)

Meck isn't really haxed, he's more just versatile

Eh, he does have some Hax I guess.

None of which he's used in character

At no point in a fight has he pulled mindhax or anything of the like, he usually uses Burning hands and Magic Missile

I have only just gotten the mind hax abilitys actually we haven't had an encounter with them yet.

Edit this isn't the place go to my wall if you want to keep going

I left for one day unchecked and boom so many choices, nice.

Prince Nomber for 7-A would go...

Spider-Man for 7-C would go..

I take spicy one and take Joanne Martin whit whip.

I wanna see all these how they would go, so shall we start with Prince Nomber?

My favorite bear comes game too, nice. Lets put him too to list.

If i remeber correctly there was not limits how many characters one character can battle at once. So there should be not problem if Ashram takes all canditates at once. (Of course their own threads).

I make some changes to bloodstone gem to remove powerlist links, so if these changes wont hinder others..should we put show on?

Well i dont have any issues,also you can make the thread between DEKA vs Yukon when you can,i will be busy till the weekend so i wont be able to do much besides checking around the wiki and comment if needed

Lekmos said:
...If changes in Bloodstone page wont hinder battle, then i gadly make Joanna Martin... versus Asharm threads.
If the changes are already made then yeah it should be fine. Maybe restrict Warriors Madness? Other than that it should be fine.

If you are going to make changes, It should be fine as long as it doesn't give Asharm some kind of world ender hax.

I already made changes. I changed few powerlist links to FC/OC links like giving status effect inducement. Alrigth, one thread coming up with warrior madness restricted.

World ending hax...this fellow will never have it, it has been granted to my other characters.

The ammount of hax resistances and that durability for tanking blows from 11D beings is screaming OPness for the concept of OPness,how can characters on that tier with Godzilla are supposed to deal with all that?

BlackDarkness679 said:
The ammount of hax resistances and that durability for tanking blows from 11D beings is screaming OPness for the concept of OPness,how can characters on that tier with Godzilla are supposed to deal with all that?
That's the thing. It's supposed to be higher tier beings...

Peppypony said:
Well one of my characters got inconclusive which is good enough I guess.
There can be a couple that can get there and such,but i didnt seen many characters on the tiers godzilla is put to be capable of handling him,especially that ridiculous durability