• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Match-Up Request Thread

BlackDarkness679 said:
Peppypony said:
Well one of my characters got inconclusive which is good enough I guess.
There can be a couple that can get there and such,but i didnt seen many characters on the tiers godzilla is put to be capable of handling him,especially that ridiculous durability
Thus why i like pitting him against higher tier folks.

I personally don't find characters made for the sake of being strong being enjoyable, rather just being a list of powers and or a beefed up version of another character. Though that's up to you and others, i will not judge you. Let's not derail too much

BlackDarkness679 said:
Peppypony said:
Well one of my characters got inconclusive which is good enough I guess.
There can be a couple that can get there and such,but i didnt seen many characters on the tiers godzilla is put to be capable of handling him,especially that ridiculous durability
Nope and it looks like he was the perfect match afterall.

I honestly do agree with Uninown, but yeah it's best not to derail this.

@Velvet i requested here matches for my characters before,thats why this thread exists for and i got matches for them,looking over each profile for a tier and see if its gonna work or not is too much time consuming and as @BattleReviews said,you cant just go find the same tier and equalize speed in hopes its gonna work,cuz some characters might be haxed to the bone or with really no powers at all

Back