• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Match-up Request Thread II — Battle Tendency

1. Resistance to magic. Yeah like I asked before. Doesn't that allow servants to screw over A&M Faction characters considering how much of their powers and abilities rely on magic?

2. "All Servants can consume souls to replenish their magical energy. As well, her attacks drain mana from the soul to keep her in combat". How quickly is this? Do they just like straight up absorb their souls in a instant or something? Or what?

Their resistances aren't that absolute, iirc. It's more like, they take less damage from magical attacks.

Think chip damage. It won't do much unless you get hit a whole lot.

Alright. Maybe I'll give it a go...

I was actually thinking of maybe putting her up against Gilgamesh?

That would actually be begging for her to get absolutely obliterated.

I'm sorry. But as much as I hate to admit it, Owena just banishes them into her own dimension, probably just plays around with them with enviornment creation, clones, pierces them with glass and then says "I killed someone here before. And now, I'm gonna do it again."

Just like what she would've done to Corstein if Abba and the rest of the A&M Faction didn't come to the rescue.

Yeah. Carrie will be a good fight. I gotta work on the profile page for the version of Carrie when she was 14 years old and in an alternate scenario where she didn't... y'know.

Mkay.

Here's a challenge:

8-A, 7-A, High 6-C, High 6-B, and 6-A. Baseline Low 7-Cs can probably work as well.

I want a match.

I've been bored as of late.

Someone, toss me characters for me to write a small thing about, followed by a fight. Doesn't need to be my characters.

Lol, he's just an animated corpse in that form. He's practically mindless without being controlled by the demonic Arthur, and all he has is his fighting instincts.

Legion350 said:
Although I do have an 8-A
Well, the man has absorption, matter manip, and mind manip. How potent are they?

It doesn't really seem like she has Mid-Godly, unless it's not detailed on the profile, nor does she have resistance to EE. She can just choose to exist or not, and has nonexistent physiology.

...there's so many heavy smurfs these days, tsk. Making very powerful low-hax characters is the real shit.

There is one, she's called Athena

No other way to make a powerful non hax character. If you are based on being really strong without hax you lose to Ap advantage, or hax. So your character needs to be immune to most hax. And have a way to counter Ap advantage like reactive power level, adaptation

VelvetAngelzz said:
There is one, she's called Athena

No other way to make a powerful non hax character. If you are based on being really strong without hax you lose to Ap advantage, or hax. So your character needs to be immune to most hax. And have a way to counter Ap advantage like reactive power level, adaptation
Or they can simply have high versatility, technique, and moves for multiple situations that rely on low hax, alongside good resistances.

Such as the Low-Hax Kings and Queens.

(Speaking of which, Lekmos, can fight any of your High 6-Cs or 6-As, though I warn you that they're tough.

I can definitely say that you don't need overwhelming hax to be powerful for Pixel's reasons. Though, I guess that's because I make my characters do that...

Smashtwig said:
I can definitely say that you don't need overwhelming hax to be powerful for Pixel's reasons. Though, I guess that's because I make my characters do that...
Who are your strongest low hax fellows?

Kinda busy with school rn, but really any protagonist is intended to have "meh" hax but makes the most of it to have this massive powerset (aka currently all of my guys). Recently though, Ethan in particular is rising in hax, simply because I want to make gameplay a bit easier just in case it turns out to be too difficult, because the villians are supposed to have a tonna hax

I don't intend to have a match with anyone rn tho

If you have anyone I could try to make a match for them, versus anyone of similar tiering.

I need to quench my thirst to do something dumb such as a match with Nerissa "Siren" Wanwisa or something.

...I could always do DO vs EWTRTW to test the meme.

I get what you saying, but you are still heavily limited without hax. I don't even like powerful hax characters like that, but no low hax character is beating her without being a tier higher. Even though my chars hax af, i still like to do H2H and weapon fighting because that is what is enjoyable to me. Anything i make the characters will be top tier H2H fighters cause i like that more than anything else in the world. Nice fight choreography. Thus i will make sure their fighting skills are peak

And i'm requesting a match for Remia. Infinitely above baseline btw

I'm talking about low-hax vs low-hax. Of course most low-hax characers will have problems against someone like Remia; she is an incredibly powerful character with her hax.

Unfortunately, I'm not as interested in making hax matches. Do you have any lower hax characters? Versatility and abilities over dura negation?

The only thing harder to find than an interesting hax match at 2-A is a non-hax match at 2-A.

Any lower tiers?

Back