• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Match-up Request Thread II — Battle Tendency

Smashtwig said:
Pretty sure that would be a stomp, but if you want to

maybe adding another Basic to make the numbers even will do, since they don't have much hax to help them out here
Up to you i dont mind

Weren't you the person who got banned from VSBW for yelling on a thread or...

...something.

Involved socks and r/iamverysmart?

Wait i feel fights with characters this strong are kinda pointless? Wouldn't it come down to who has a longer power and abilties section if they same tier?

I've got a 7-A, a soon-to-be High 6-C, High 6-B/6-A, and a 8-A.

If anyone needs that, hmu.

Moritzva said:
I've got a 7-A
Hmmmmm...

Although one problem is that I still need her lifting strength to be calculated first because it is not actually not Regular Human since Donnie did this (I need to get that lifting strength feat calculated). She managed to push Carrie back while Carrie was pushing with her morning star, but still struggled to do so. Hope you're okay with that.

A╠Ân╠Âd╠ ╠ÂI╠ ╠Âh╠Âo╠Âp╠Âe╠ ╠Âc╠Âh╠Âa╠Ân╠Âg╠Âi╠Ân╠Âg╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âe╠ ╠Âl╠Âi╠Âf╠Ât╠Âi╠Ân╠Âg╠ ╠Âs╠Ât╠Âr╠Âe╠Ân╠Âg╠Ât╠Âh╠ ╠Âa╠Âf╠Ât╠Âe╠Âr╠ ╠Âa╠Âs╠Âk╠Âi╠Ân╠Âg╠ ╠Âf╠Âo╠Âr╠ ╠Âa╠ ╠Âm╠Âa╠Ât╠Âc╠Âh╠ ╠Âh╠Âe╠Âr╠Âe╠ ╠Âd╠Âo╠Âe╠Âs╠Ân╠Â'╠Ât╠ ╠Âm╠Âa╠Âk╠Âe╠ ╠Âm╠Âe╠ ╠Âs╠Âe╠Âe╠Âm╠ ╠Âb╠Âi╠Âa╠Âs╠Âe╠Âd╠ ╠Âs╠Âo╠ ╠Âp╠Âl╠Âz╠ ╠Âd╠Âo╠Ân╠Â'╠Ât╠ ╠Âk╠Âi╠Âl╠Âl╠ ╠Âm╠Âe╠Â.╠ ╠ÂO╠Â_╠Âe╠Â

It might be a rough match btw, especially if they don't have a calc. Your character doesn't seem especially loaded ability-wise.

Moritzva said:
It might be a rough match btw, especially if they don't have a calc. Your character doesn't seem especially loaded ability-wise.
Carrie scales to a calculation tho. When she's possessing the dogs uhhh... I'll explain that in the thread. I promise. :3

I prefer to not give my characters too many powers or abilities otherwise it's hard for me to remember it all (Honestly all thanks to Canine Physiology I feel like even that's a little too much but IDK that might just be me). Also eventually I run out of ideas on what powers to give them. I try to make them simple and easy to understand whenever I can (Again, I feel like I may have failed to do so all thanks to Canine Physiology but IDK I like the concept of Canine Physiology anyways and I hope you do too) so that I don't bump into too many plot holes or inconsistencies.

But yeah, this has actually caused me to struggle to find matches for her. I've been thinking about putting her up against All Might? I mean, she's only a supporting characters anyways. She has only been seen fighting twice (Once if we're only including this version of Carrie) so I'm not expecting to make too many matches with her. But it would be nice to make at least one match and IDK if she wins, loses (I mean maybe she kinda deserves to lose anyways soooo yeah. xD) or gets inconclusive. All that matters is if nobody Carrie or her opponent stomps. :3

She could fight Fate One-Shots Holy Grail War characters.

Yeah I was thinking about making A&M Faction VS Fate a thing (Even though I know nothing about Fate lol). But one question though. I read on their profile pages that they have resistence to magic so doesn't that allow them to screw over A&M Faction characters?

Back