• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vizer04

He/Him
  • Fight Location: New York (USA)
  • Starting Distance: 10m
  • Both in-character
  • Speed Equalized
  • Pre-Arc Reactor Electro/22nd Budokai Roshi
AP Section
Roshi:
3.72 Tons of TNT
Electro: 10.29 Tons of TNT

Votes
Roshi:
Electro: 7 (@Soma_King, @Coolboy6, @SuperStar, @FluffyCreatureZ, @sanicspood, @Popted2 and @AceOfSpaces3709)

dck8mg2-c87bcabb-5e87-4183-9c1d-9c4a0f5c30b2.png

Last edited:
Uhhh I could be wrong, but doesn't Electro take this pretty easily? Far higher mobility, movement and more ranges options, can disincorparate himself to avoid roshi's best attacks, and can feed off of the city's power to grow stronger, further widening his already nearly 2.5x ap advantage

Uhhh I could be wrong, but doesn't Electro take this pretty easily? Far higher mobility, movement and more ranges options, can disincorparate himself to avoid roshi's best attacks, and can feed off of the city's power to grow stronger, further widening his already nearly 2.5x ap advantage
Roshi should skill stomp tho

He can absorb as much power before overloading (Roshi can help at this with his electric attack, not to mention that he can use Mafuba to seal Electro)

Last edited:
Roshi should skill stomp tho
I mean, skill doesn't really matter when Electro isn't going to get near him in the first place, his main strategy is flying super high and raining down lightning, and with SBA they are starting at ten meters away so he has MORE than enough lee way to fly/teleport to better range. He can teleport and turn into electricity to avoid any of Roshi's ki blasts, and anything that lands isn't going to have nearly as much impact as his own attacks on Roshi, at the start of the fight he's going to already be 2.7x stronger than Roshi, meaning his attacks are going to be doing some damage, and at his peak, he'd reach 3.6x stronger, which would be really bad news for Roshi. His attacks would also be harder to dodge as not only can he fire bolts directly from himself, but can call down lightning from the sky, and his constant teleporting and moving around as electricity lets him move suddenly into unexpected angles, he can also just keep a steady stream of electricity flowing into Roshi if he hits as he doesn't have to just blast him, he can just keep electrifying him.

He can absorb as much power before overloading (Roshi can help at this with his electric attack, not to mention that he can use Mafuba to seal Electro)

As of No Way Home, it's unclear if he still has this weakness or not once absorbing that universe's electricity ( Though he either has a MUCH higher tolerance or straight up lost the weakness, as he was able to absorb power from an Arc reactor and became FAR beyond anything he had become in Amazing Spider-man Not to mention, he's not a dumb guy, he would know if he was absorbing too much power or not as they only managed to overload him by tricking into attacking Spider-man in a very specific plan that literally required two people to perform. Also the Mafuba isn't super reliable in this fight when he's fighting an uber mobile enemy, the Mafuba technique requires a bit of set up as well which leaves Roshi open to get blasted (or his chosen container to be destroyed in the cross fire as several of Electro's attacks have a form of AOE or just destroy the surroundings) and even if he snags Electro with it, there is still a chance for him to miss the container like his fight with King P. killing Roshi in the process.

It doesn't help that on top of all of this, Roshi will eventually tire and wear out as he takes hits much stronger than his durability, expends Ki, and just generally his stamina running out, while Electro won't tire as long as he absorbs enough electricity.

Last edited:
Roshi may be more skilled, but electro probably has better range, is stronger, and can fly.
Electro FRA

I agree I don't think Roshi can beat someone much stronger than him, can fly and go intangible. Roshi's only range will do less damage as electric man's normal attacks and roshi sill use a lot more power to pull it off. CQC is irrelevant when his opponent is flying and combat skill is a great advantage but I don't think roshi can actually do anythig meaningful to consistently win. So I'm voting electric man.

He can't be intangible during a whole fight and he can't absorb too much electricity without overloading.
The problem with that has already been covered, and it's not like the technique is going to suddenly put him over the edge, and Roshi in the first place wouldn't know that absorbing too much electricity would be bad, all he'd know is this person made of electricity, attacking with electricity and absorbing electricity probably wouldn't be affected by being blasted by electricity, he wouldn't waste his time with it, not to mention Roshi needs time to convert his ki to electricity, leaving him open to free attacks, AND like I said before it's unclear if this version of Electro even has that weakness anymore as of NWH

He also doesn't have to be intangible the entire fight, the point is any time Roshi goes for a ranged attack it's super telegraphable (is that a word?) and easy for Electro to teleport away, go intangible or just dodge it with his flight.

Last edited:
Back