• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Master Hand Vs Rasielmon

Rasielmon has Self Information Manipulation and Reactive Evolution via Overwrite, Data Absorption | All previous Abilities, Paralysis, Duplication, Energy Manipulation | All previous abilites, Empathic Manipulation (Forces Mindless Bloodlust, Only works on Digital Lifeforms), Portal Creation

Master Hand has True Flight, Creation of animate and inanimate objects, Duplication (Creates duplicates of Smash fighters for Horde battles, and an endless amount for Endless battles), Gravity Manipulation (Some of his attacks instantly "spike" the opponent), Status Effect Inducement, Elemental Manipulation, Reality Warping (Can recreate stages and bend the rules of the game to his will), Sleep Manipulation, Energy Manipulation, Time Manipulation (Can make the match a slowed down or faster one), Resistance to Spatial Manipulation (Can stand in Crazy Hand's Big Rip with literally no ill effects). Shapeshifting, Spatial Manipulation

Master Hand just outhaxxes

Reality Warping, Sleep Manipulation, Time Manipulation, Spatial Manipulation, Status Effect Inducement, and an infinite army of Low 2-C versions of any fighter

MH wins 10/10

Again that is her Composite key, Low 2-C is her databook version which has these abilities.

No her abilities are separate by evolutions. I did mess up as the Empathic and portal stuff is also for her High 4-C state. The Probability and fate stuff is Rasielmon stuff.

To answer Cal. Pretty much like Magnamon's power of miracles.

So, does she have that for this battle or no?

Also...I kinda forgot a very important Master Hand ability that kinda sways this battle in really good power nullification.

So, if the databook version can use those abilities shouldn't the separation be removed?

So the fight basically is this?

Master Hand: I have many abilities which could easily give me the win, what do you have that can possibly beat me?!

Rasielmon: Bitch, I have Ultimate BS on my side!!!

Also, MH can reality warp for him to have up to 99 "stocks", and apply handicaps to Raiselmon

(It's heavily implied that Mh is behind all of the rule variations in Smash)

No because everything before precog is her pre forms Meicoomon and Meicrackmon. I like an idiot put a divider between both Meicrackmon...I will fix that tomorrow.

But then Rasielmon's BS hax will kick in. Events will happen that'll make MH lose. Like Zeed just happening to cross the universe. Ovo

The description of that ability sounds like a huge NLF tbh (but I assume that's how the Probability Manipulation works)

Pretty much all Probability had does. Sadly. It makes it hard to use Miracle based powers without sounding NLF.

Well it's either "Surprise BS appears" or Master Hand using his hax, it depends on what happens first I suppose

I am gonna make a thread on Probability stuff tomorrow as all Probability hax is very NLF sounding.

Back