• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Master Hand vs Lord of Games (Banjo-Kazooie)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Assuming this is Low 2-C LoG, not 2-C, he probably still stomps. Master Hand has no resistance to its thought based plot hax, time stop, transmutation, power null etc.

What of Master Hand's own hax (Sealing, Time Manipulation, etc.)? As well as Power Mimicry and MFTL+ speed?

Not disagreeing with you though, just curious

Master Hand's own hax doesn't seem useful. LoG resists time manip (and speeding up/slowing time is hardly a hax), Power Mimicry wouldn't prevent being instantly haxed, and although I don't exactly know how the sealing works, I don't remember Master Core having any thought based instant techniques in Sm4sh.

This seems like a mismatch.

His profile's locked, I'll mention it to someone when I get a chance. It'd probably be unknown anyway.

Is this alright to be closed, or do you want to switch opponents?

GyroNutz said:
His profile's locked, I'll mention it to someone when I get a chance. It'd probably be unknown anyway.
Is this alright to be closed, or do you want to switch opponents?
Yeah we can close it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back