• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Master Egg Blaster?

Oh, well that’s interesting.
I guess that helps make the Egg Blaster not an anti-feat for the emeralds

Look, best way to say to those unknown friends (downplayers) that the FEB isn't only planetary is too ask them what actual proof they have that is the case, otherwise they are wrong via burden of rejoinder

At this point I would probably suggest a discussion rule regarding the FEB.

We've seen way too many threads like this one

At this point I would probably suggest a discussion rule regarding the FEB.

We've seen way too many threads like this one
most people asking are newcomers anyway so I doubt that would effect the amount coming in

To be fair there’s probably only so many asks about it because MSS is on Super Sonic’s profile, Just make Sonic at least Low-2C and it’ll all go away ;)

most people asking are newcomers anyway so I doubt that would effect the amount coming in

To be fair there’s probably only so many asks about it because MSS is on Super Sonic’s profile, Just make Sonic at least Low-2C and it’ll all go away ;)
I’d be down

Back