• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Master Chief vs Guts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Master Chief vs Guts

Only Standard Equipment allowed.

Guts has Berserker armour

Chief has Shields + access to basic weapons.

Scenario: They meet in a forest (to allow limited cover for chief). No prior knowlege on eachother.

Well, simplest answer is that guts cleaves chief in half, his sword almost nulling anywhere to go. No matter the strength chief has in weaponry, they wont be fast enough to hit him. Chief with the aid could get somewhere, but Guts in berserk mode won't care and would chop him in half.

Nah speed isn't equalized (which is the part that might make this more one sided). Just the specs i originally put.

guts due to much higher speed, cheif couldn't hit him. Also he hs generally higher ap and durability. He probably has higher stamina based on what he has endured and his basic weapons wouldn't have enough power to do a lot of damage

K well I wouldn't mind more votes, but it seems pretty case closed on Guts being victor. GG

You actually do need more votes, Exerves.

By our page here on Vs threads, there needs to be 7 votes in favor of one character and those votes must also have actual reasons on why that character would win against the other. Like Battlemania and Ee's above for example.

Just to inform you of this of how Vs threads work here.

CrossverseCrisis said:
You actually do need more votes, Exerves.
By our page here on Vs threads, there needs to be 7 votes in favor of one character and those votes must also have actual reasons on why that character would win against the other. Like Battlemania and Ee's above for example.

Just to inform you of this of how Vs threads work here.
Oh, I am really new here (this is literally my first thread), so thanks for the info. By the looks of it though this won't even be able to get that many votes so gg.

Guts blitzes him and cuts him.

Chief just doesn't have anything to defend himself against someone who can blitz him 20 times over and with multi city block DC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back