• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Master Chief vs Brotherhood of Steel Soldier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Assuming we're using 8-C versions, I'd give this to Master Chief for having much greater experience and a better range of equipment available.

Colonel Krukov said:
Assuming we're using 8-C versions, I'd give this to Master Chief for having much greater experience and a better range of equipment available.
Yeah also I'm gonna update it a bit for the Steel Soldier one since I'm using the Fallout 4 one which is the latest. Both are at their best here.

I'm gonna have to side with John on this one; more tactical, slight combat speed advantage, possibly stronger weapons, and slight physical strength advantage.

Master cheif

more experience

Better weapons, most weapons a BOS soldier could have would either be makeshift or of lower quality than chiefs by defualt or not even garunteed to have a high quality ammo.

Better armor, both can carry quite strong armor but the chief has power shielding, an infinite source of rechargable damage metegation (so long as he only takes so much at one time) where as the BOS soldier would only continue to deteriorate as blows were traded.

ANd to top it off all the super human feats power armor can't simulate even between the two, immense accuracy increase, reaction time, faster thought processing, pain tolerence, etc.

So honestly quite easily cheif takes it.

This look like a Stomp match to be honest:

Chief AP: 9-C (Halo 2 Magnum) to 9-A (AR, BR, etc...). High 8-C to 8-B with his best weapons.

Chief Dura.: 9-A & High 8-C (Armor and Shields) with an 8-B+ as his Overall Durability

BoSS at his peak is 8-C and his Dura. is 9-A.

It would be betyer If instead of one Soldier is an entire team of 4 Soldiers with the Convetional Equip. from Fallout 4.

KarmodF said:
This look like a Stomp match to be honest:
Chief AP: 9-C (Halo 2 Magnum) to 9-A (AR, BR, etc...). High 8-C to 8-B with his best weapons.

Chief Dura.: 9-A & High 8-C (Armor and Shields) with an 8-B+ as his Overall Durability

BoSS at his peak is 8-C and his Dura. is 9-A.

It would be betyer If instead of one Soldier is an entire team of 4 Soldiers with the Convetional Equip. from Fallout 4.
Given results between cheif and ODSTS I don't think that would yeild any better results, I mean a single odst will do better in every category comapred to a normal BOS soldier, and woud likely be able to take down one in power armor.

Well, I wouldn't call this a massive stomp, but I see good points above. We could limit Chief's weapons to her 9-A to 8-C ones; but have the High 8-C to 8-B ones banned.

Also, the City-block level+ durability rating sounds dubious if you ask me. The feats listed on his profile doesn't really reach 8-B. The 2 kilometer fall was actually a building level feat, and the anti-matter bomb was stated to be 5.38 tonnes on his profile; which would be large building level. Also, his durabilty is large building level to to regenerating shields; physically or against melee attacks; his durability is only room level.

But either way, I still say John takes this; albeit with higher difficulty if the limitations get accepted.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Well, I would call this a massive stomp, but I see good points above. We could limit Chief's weapons to her 9-A to 8-C ones; but have the High 8-C to 8-B ones banned.
Also, the City-block level+ durability rating sounds dubious if you ask me. The feats listed on his profile doesn't really reach 8-B. The 2 kilometer fall was actually a building level feat, and the anti-matter bomb was stated to be 5.38 tonnes on his profile; which would be large building level. Also, his durabilty is large building level to to regenerating shields; physically or against melee attacks; his durability is only room level.

But either way, I still say John takes this; albeit with higher difficulty if the limitations get accepted.
If you have some issues with the listed stats why not get it changed on the content revision page?

you know I already made my vote earlier but I"m just going to put this out there. the Flood is much more horriflying and ******* mind breaking than any thing you could see in the wastland. and chief is pretty much used to them.

Since this thing keeps bumping I would have the plasure to end It.

MC for reasons above. (Better stats overral and a lot better weaponry.)

@KarmodF My apologies, I thought you did.

Either way, I only counted 5 votes (Colonel, MEdeus, Typhlosion, KarmodF, and PaladinPorter)

Only one more vote needed and this can be added.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back