• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Master Chief vs Agent Carolina

Halo vs RvB is a topic discussed by many, but surprisingly I haven't seen it much here. Having recently finished Season 11 and being near the end of Season 12, RvB's been on my mind. I know The Meta is a more popular matchup for Chief, but Meta's timestop is OP even though his lack of ability to strategize means Carolina probably beats him still thanks to just how strong Epsilon is like jesus I'm 90% sure people just said Meta wins to spite Death Battle seriously Meta literally got outsmarted by Sarge ffs Carolina with Epsilon would run circles around him in character Meta only uses time stop to avoid big attacks even with the AIs helping him it's too costly on his energy for him to use it for attacks to the point that he literally can't use it without the AIs (Or maybe he's just so far gone he didn't think to use it when he was getting grappled off a cliff) either way it's not as good as it sounds and Wyoming's version is way better even though it's probably as confusing as some JoJo stands anyways this rant has gone on long enough

Rules: Speed Equalized. This is Cheif with Gen 1 MJOLNIR, Cortana and no weapons above his physical strength. Carolina has Epsilon. The fight takes place in the crashed Mother of Invention. Otherwise SBA.

latest.png
latest.png
Agent Carolina:

Probably not a good idea to Necro this but since the Revision ended god knows how long ago, I'm now ready to discuss this matchup.

Carolina is definitely winning this fight. She not only has a noticeable AP Advantage, but she also has a massive Versatility Advantage via having all of her different equipment at the same time as well as an arguable skill advantage, at least in terms of CQC. Plus, I'm pretty sure that Epsilon can beat Cortana in a Hacking Contest considering he's got all of the other A.I. Fragments helping him out as well, all of whom are at least decent at Hacking. So if Cortana really wanted to, she could probably have Church hop out of her Armor to attempt to Posses Master Chief so she can end the fight even faster.

Back