• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Massive Xeno Buu (DBH) Abilities

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Dominodalek

What do you think about the suggestions?

I think that they need to be adjusted to fit with the names that we use for different powers in the wiki.

Also, just a note that I think that somebody is working on a blog that lists all of the DBH cards. However, things have been moving very slowly in that regard. Does anybody know who were supposed to handle it, so I can send a notification to them?

I think that they need to be adjusted to fit with the names that we use for different powers in the wiki.

Also, just a note that I think that somebody is working on a blog that lists all of the DBH cards. However, things have been moving very slowly in that regard. Does anybody know who were supposed to handle it, so I can send a notification to them?
1. Don't worry, I can handle the abilities, Domino also help me with the information on how the abilities work in the game, and i "translate" them into our wiki abilities mechanic. Unless you don't trust me, then i will ask Domino to take the front in doing this
2. Currently Yuraga is handling the blog, Domino also helping him but his primary project is overhaul some DBH profile as they as very outdated and he will publish them in the future. Other than 2 of them, the only one i could think of in help doing this is SSJRyu1, look like he also have access to the game so have information to make the blog, but he semi-retired now so i'm not sure if he will help. I'm really busy with real-life work and don't have access to the game to play so i can't help them.

1)

I think that you and Dominodalek should probably be capable of handling it fine.

2)

@Yuraga @SSJRyu1 @Dominodalek

Would you be willing to collaborate with writing a blog post for the DBH character cards abilities that can be linked to in the main Dragon Ball Games page? You should preferably initially use a sandbox page.

Hey Viet
The page is unlocked
Can you please make additions and changes please and thank you

Remember the Summaries are above just in case you need a guide as what to do...

Hope that never came of as sounding bossy 😅

Hey Viet
The page is unlocked
Can you please make additions and changes please and thank you

Remember the Summaries are above just in case you need a guide as what to do...

Hope that never came of as sounding bossy 😅
.............this time is midnight in my country so.......wait for 12 hour later, i also need to work after wake up 0.0

Done.

What's left to do..

1. Add renders.

2. Add the Notable Attacks/Techniques section.
Not a bad job
Few things left undone though

1. The additional abilities and resistances for base form have yet to be added

2. I think the abilities sections could be ordered a bit better, you know use a bit of sprucing up

3. Passive Energy Increase should be changed to Passive Energy Amplification

4. The rest of what you said

Last edited:
Not a bad job
Few things left undone though

1. The additional abilities and resistances for base form have yet to be added

2. In the Janemba Absorbed Key, Passive Absorption should be Passive POWER Absorption

3. I think the abilities sections could be ordered a bit better, you know use a bit of sprucing up

4. Passive Energy Increase should be changed to Passive Energy Amplification

5. The rest of what you said
I have a question: the passive mind control is a basic one, or does it get the resistance bypassing features? Or does that remain Dark Ki only stuff?

I have a question: the passive mind control is a basic one, or does it get the resistance bypassing features? Or does that remain Dark Ki only stuff?
While in Base it's a Basic Mind Control
While Babidi is absorbed it becomes Enhanced
While Three Star Dark Dragon Ball it gains Resistance bypassing Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back